Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
ReinRe - Alexandra Smith - Shinigami (updated o-o)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReinRe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 pm
Name: Alexandra Smith
Aliases/ Nicknames: Alex (shorter >.>)

Physical Description: Alex is around 5' 2'', jet black hair with a few streaks of blue in it. She has a small-ish face and a thin chin. Her body build is thin. Skin tone is light brown. Alex wears the shinigami outfit with a pair of white gloves and walking shoes instead of sandles.

Age: current: 120+ (stoped counting age around then) time of death: 1890

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: [CR--!!] Queen : Its a female spirit around the 20 feet tall. She wears a victorian style dress and is average in body. Her eyes tend to change colors in dark tones.

Zanpaktou: not achieved

Sealed:

Appearance:
A katana that has a slight edge on the dulled side, it has a carved redwood seeth that has the pattern of a raven along it. The hilt has white cloth wraped around it. The slight edge on the dulled side suggest it was ment to be a double edge blade but ended up melding with Japanese blade design.

Shikai Release: Lay down the grand law, Queen!

Shikai: Not Achieved

Appearence: Sword gains some more length, near claymore length and becomes double edged. The hilt becomes a traditional golden hilt of claymores. At the base of the blade is a rune inscription.

Gained Abilities:
-Increase in strength
-Knight: Able to summon a Knight made from Spiritual Energy to aid in battle.

Bankai: not achieved

Appearence: Entire sword, hilt and blade, becomes shorter in length and rounds into a rod. The metal from the blade flows up the shaft of the rod and forms a intracet pattern at the end and lets off a slight glow. Wood from the handle, along with some metal, forms the rest of the rod. The result is a scepter thats half as long as a standerd staff.

Abilities:
-Increase in hado capabilities
-Army: Creates a small army of 20 loyal Knights and Soldiers made from Spiritual energy to fight.
-Black Knight: Like Army, this ability summons one knight. Its around the same strength as the Army ability.
--Two downsides:
--1. Its only one.
--2. It attemps to kill the caster after its forced into submition [Note: NOT killed] by the enemy.

Special Accessories: She has a necklace with a locket that doesn't come open.

Skills: none

Abilities: none, unless you count combat

Personality: [crud....] Alex is a outgoing girl who isnt afraid to take command over anybody. Shes is friendly to most and will be a pain to thoese she doesn't like. She also finds being annoying to be fun. While we're at it, she can be a perv and an idiot.

Biography/History: Alex ended up in the Soul Society after a slight shift in the spiritual realms. She used to being to a entirly different realm that had two sides that were at war for supreme control. Before death she was a servant for a King and died in a attack on the castle. She fought back with the King's own sword but lost some time near the end of the attack.

Signature/Patented Technique: none? most likely not gona get seeing how I have to be a Captain or Vice -_- [insert anger mark here]

Guild Status: member

Online Schedule: Live in the US and usualy I'm online during the week and weekends when I have time, which is 4:00pm to 11:00pm. I'm still in highschool so my schedual works around my homework, and being on the yearbook commite and that new yearbook building site doesn't help either XP  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:37 pm
Need to come up with a bankai and shikai. Also, you haven't achieved Zanpakuto till you go to the zanpakuto training grounds.

Slothapus

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ReinRe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:29 pm
Alright fixed that  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:11 am
Seems good now Accepted.

Slothapus

7,400 Points