Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply The Wicket RolePlay (Semi-lit RolePlaying)
Juggalo Island

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is your fave?
  Insane Clown Posse }ICP{
  Twiztid
  Blaze Ya Dead Homie/ROC
  Psychopathic Rydas
  Dark Lotus
  Anybody Killa }ABK{
  Esham The Unholy
  DJ Clay
  Boondox
View Results

Juggalo-Aies
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:37 pm
Welcome to the Juggalo Island
User Image
The building seen in the image is your house, there are several others along the way three in total. Theres a Whirlpool in each of the buildings. Theres a pier to fish off of and plenty of homies to hang out around. the forest is a hunting ground and Theres a bar near the pier for you needs. Each house is stocked with blunts, baggies, and papers. Welcome to your paradise.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:10 pm
Sitting in one of the houses an empty bottle rested to his side. A dime bag rested on the table, emptied. He yawned lightly and shook his head abit. He had been chilling alone for awhile. He moved out the front door. Grabbing a pole, he moved to claim a seat on the pier. Whipping the line back and letting it go, the line sailed out and into the water with a thunk. Letting the line sink, he now waited.  

Juggalo-Aies
Crew

ZimmyDoom
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:56 pm
A girl soon wandered over and sat by him, watching the pole with idle interest for several moments before speaking. "Hey. For food or entertainment?" She gestured to the line to indicate what she meant, a playful smile becoming evident behind a light layer of facepaint. "What's your name, man? You can call me ZD."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:44 pm
Aies looked up, eyes partly reddened from several joints earlier. he blinked lightly and shook his head "Either, or, thats the bar Homie. Names Aies." he said, a hand moved to his side, offering a handshake. His eyes moved back towards the nodding bobbler as the waves rolled on, bringing nothing but water.  

Juggalo-Aies
Crew

ZimmyDoom
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 am
ZD nodded, taking his hand to accept the handshake. "Nice to meet you, Aies." She released his hand to place hers behind her and lean back, still staring out at the line, somewhat thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:28 pm
"Likewise ZD." he blinked as the line stiffened and the pole snapped lightly. His hand was quick to grip the rod and reel. Letting the pole rock back and forth as he reeled when given the chance. Letting the line make one final stiffen as the fish surrenedered. He pulled it up and nodded lightly at the semi-large trout dangled and danced on the line. "good eatens here."  

Juggalo-Aies
Crew

Juggalo-Aies
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:49 am
Pulling the lin in he removed a semi-thick yellow line from the water. It was just a holding line. A quick thust sent the line up through its gills and out its mouth with minimal inccident. Looping it back up, he dropped it in the water, allowing it to breath and live just abit longer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:10 pm
ZD nodded, then watched for a bit longer with an expression of vague interest, before she lay back where she was to cross her arms behind her head, gaze on the sky. "Nice not to have to take s**t from the others," she commented.  

ZimmyDoom
Crew

6scar6
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:10 pm
Whoop Whoop wat up yall  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Yo, why does it say u gota be lit on these topics? gonk no lo i know is very lit s**t i can hardly spell my name right half the time.  

6scar6
Crew

tommyleekilla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 am
MAJIK MAJIK NINJA WHAT
MMFWCL ALL I LOVE MY FAMILY
Twiztid 4 Life
Thats how i do it on the east side  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:14 am
A tall thin man about 7'3" wearing the same stuff as my avatar minus the hat, coat and vest, is fishing off the pier with a 2 liter next to him.  

confusedindividual93

xxdark_emo_childxx

2,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:20 am
*walks around then finds a place to rest lays back on the bed n chills looks at hatchet n thinks if only there was someone to talk to there all out side oh well sits up n thinks maybe i should go out there n says nah n lays back*  
The Wicket RolePlay (Semi-lit RolePlaying)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games