Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Lessons~
~ Annie's Q&A!!! ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ichiban suki na kudamono wa?
  ringo
  banana
  suika
  mikan
  other!
View Results

Adzusai
Crew

9,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:40 am
Hi everyone! I think some people are already teaching the basics, so I'll just be here to answer questions. If you want to know how to say something, or just want to have a conversation in Japanese, feel free to post! I can also teach more advanced grammar for those who wish to learn it. (I'd prefer if you already know some hiragana and basic grammar though; It will definitely help you a lot more than just memorizing phrases.)

About me: はじめまして!私はANNIEです。今、大学一年生です。アメリカに住んでいます。学校で日本語を4年間ぐらい勉強しました。
hajimemashite! watashi wa Annie desu. Ima, daigaku ichinensei desu. America ni sundeimasu. Gakkou de nihongo wo yonenkan gurai benkyoushimashita.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:03 am
angel_ofdeathz
Hi everyone! I think some people are already teaching the basics, so I'll just be here to answer questions. If you want to know how to say something, or just want to have a conversation in Japanese, feel free to post! I can also teach more advanced grammar for those who wish to learn it.

はじめまして!私はANNIEです。今、大学一年生です。アメリカに住んでいます。学校で日本語を4年間ぐらい勉強しました。

(I'd prefer if you already know some hiragana and basic grammar though; It will definitely help you a lot more than just memorizing phrases.)

All I can understand is:

Nice to meet you! I am Annie. I am a freshman in college. I am in america . I have taken about 4 years of japanese at school.

:3 Tell me if I am wrong... ^^;;  

Garnet Guardian

yukkeh
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:23 pm
angel_ofdeathz
Hi everyone! I think some people are already teaching the basics, so I'll just be here to answer questions. If you want to know how to say something, or just want to have a conversation in Japanese, feel free to post! I can also teach more advanced grammar for those who wish to learn it.

はじめまして!私はANNIEです。今、大学一年生です。アメリカに住んでいます。学校で日本語を4年間ぐらい勉強しました。

(I'd prefer if you already know some hiragana and basic grammar though; It will definitely help you a lot more than just memorizing phrases.)

I'm guessing along the lines of: How do you do? I'm Annie! Right now, I am a Freshman in college; I live in America. I have studied Japanese in school for about 4 years.

こちらこそ、Annieさん。とてもすごいそう。。。:]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:35 pm
Can you write(type) my name in Japanese? (Heather Martinez) Please and Thank you!  

Celestial Extinction

Friendly Vampire

14,300 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cool Cat 500
にほん Lessons~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items