Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP]Back Again? (Kova)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:08 pm
User ImageHow had she found her way back here? Once again Mei had entered these strange lands, where that young male had greeted her. Part of her was hoping to see him again, and another part was curious about the pride. Then there was that part of her that was here by chance, her subconcious just dragging her feet in this direction. She was having the opal she was given by that female she met the other day made into jewelery, and hopefully it would be finished soon. It was so pretty, she couldn't help but show it off!

As she walked she stopped....hearing voices int eh distance...should so move closer? Closer to the pride...Kova said they were friendly so it should be fine, shouldn't it? Deciding to just go, Mei found her feet once again moving in that direction. She wasn't sure if she wanted to join the pride or not, maybe just visiting would be fine. To see her new friend should be alright shouldn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:56 pm
Kova smiled slightly as he stretched out and then started to trot out of the den. He was heading toward the borders again today. For once he was waking up late and just wanted to spend the day lazy and wandering around doing nothing. That sounded like something that was really, really good idea. He chuckled then flicked his hair out of his eyes, stopping for a moment and lapping up water at the lake before continuing the trot toward the borders of the pride. A large smile on his face as he did.

But there was something that caught his eye as he walked, he was keeping an eye on who it was. then he realized who it was. A lioness that he had met before. He trotted up to her and nodded. "Nice seeing you here." He grinned and nodded to her.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:50 pm
Mei turned her head to where Kova was, she had known he was coming, she had smelled him so it didn't surprise her. She smiled at him and nodded her head. "Yes, it is nice to see you again Kova! How have you been?" she asked him as she walked towards him. "I hope you don't mind me showing up here, I thought maybe I could listen to the music as we talked about before. I would love ot hear your pride play, unless that's too much trouble that is." she asked him, hoping it wasn't a bother having her show up like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:25 am
Kova flicked a tail around before nodding toward her. "I've been good, nothing really majorly interesting going on." He chuckled slightly as he stretched out then flicked his mane out of his eyes before looking at her and shaking his head. "Oh no, I don't mind at all." He nodded toward her before chuckling. "I would invite you back to the drum circle but it's a really important thing they have going on right now." He let out a small nervous laugh before smiling at her. "I'm not sure how outsiders are welcomed into it." He shrugged then shook his coat out some.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:25 pm
Mei folded her ears back, oh how stupid it was for her to think she could just sit in and watch them. "Oh! Of course I am just silly sometiems. Don't mind me." she said. She did feel a little hurt, but she was doing her best to hide that fact. She was just being silly to htink she could just waltz into their pride after meeting him just once. Silly Mei. "Well that's good, that you are doing well that is." she said, trying to change the subject a bit. "Well, I am sorry for bothering you. Just happened to be in the area so I thought I would say hi is all." she said, her ears still back. She was curious though, even if she wasn't sure she was welcome.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 am
"Don't worry that much. You're not bothering me. It's a female kind of thing so I can't join in later. Don't worry about it."He chuckled once more before stretching his limbs around a little bit then smiling at her once more. He nudged the female before shaking his head. "I'm glad you cam to visit it was very nice of you."  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 pm
"Female thing? Don't you do them together as a family?" asked Mei curiously. They separated the genders? Or maybe it was just for special ones? Well she was still curious so she figured it didn't hurt to ask anyways. "Thank you. Its nice to visit one of the few friends I have." said Mei with a grin. She didn't have too many friends, so she held the ones she found very close.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:37 pm
Kova gave the lioness a smile then a nod. "Well there are a lot of things we do as a pride and together as a family however there are some important ones that are done with just the females. It's odd but it's how it works, some things are done just with the males too." He shrugged then wiggled his dtoes in the sand dirt before nodding toward her. "Not problem. I like to see a new face every now and again, after a while you get tired of seeing the same people over and over again as you do when you are in a pride." He laughed a little bit before smiling. "Which is why I wander out of the pride some times."  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 pm
"Ah I see." said Mei with a nod. "Well at least you still get to preform as a family. It must be nice to have a family." said Mei, a hint of sadness in her voice. She didn't remember her family...what were they like...she wondered...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:43 pm
"You don't have a family?" He asked curiously before looking at her, he knew he had his mother, father, sister, brothers, even his aunts and uncles were in the pride! He was so used to having family around here that he didn't know what it was like to not have family. He looked at her before nodding gently. "I'm sure there is some one out there." He made a small face before smiling. "They don't have to be blood related to be family! You could always find a close friend and call them your brother or sister!"  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:47 pm
"At some point I did, but I dont remember what happened to them. And it was so long ago, I dont even remember what happened." she said as she raised a paw and scratched her head for a moment. "But I am use to it at this point. Its alright but it would feel strange calling someone who's not blood related brother and sister...I mean if I grew up with them that would be one thing...though I guess I won't know until I am close enough with someone to think about it." she said with a grin. Everyone was different after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:04 pm
Kova shrugged before nodding toward her. "People pass on, but you have to be strong, you always have family and they are right..." He lifted a paw and poked her chest. "Right here in your heart." He chuckled slightly then nodded toward her. "My grandma passed away when I was a lot younger. I know she is always here for us." He then looked at her and nodded. "I understand what you mean by that, then again you are a lovely lioness and you could probably easily find some one to spend your life with and then have some cubs." He shrugged at the idea again before nodding toward her. "I hope you can too."  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 pm
"I know they do...but...I dont remember them. Are they still in my heart if I dont remember them?" she asked, not sure if it ocunted if she didn't remember faces...names...anything. She's not even sure how she forgot..."I am sorry you lost your grandmother. She must have been real nice." she said with a smile. If his family were like him then they must be nice! Right?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:42 pm
Kova nodded toward her and the let out a small light hearted laugh. "Well, if they are still in your heart I'm more then sure you remember them." He couldn't help but to smile a little bit. "As long as you know they were there." He smiled slightly before looking back up at her and smiled. "She was. I don't remember too much about her but I do remember her."  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 pm
"Yes, I suppose you are right. I just wish I could recall the memories." said Mei as she stood up and knelt her head at her young friend. "Well, I should take my leave of you for now. It has been nic seeing you again Kova. I hope we will meet again. Good bye!" said Mei with a smile as she trotted off. Still working on finding where in the Savannah she belonged.  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games