Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Everything/Anything/Whatever guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and everything you can thing about. 

Tags: anime, gaming, roleplay, sports, free gold 

Reply The Everything/Anything/Whatever guild
any vampires here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you a vampire?
  yes
  no
View Results

TESfreak55

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:30 pm
i am a vampire. so ya..... i had a soul but i had a fellow vampire take it. and if you are a vampire hunter look real good at this * flicks the vampire hunters off *  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm
im a vampire in hiding. one time, a human of mine picked up a stick and said to one of my other humans, "lets go stake some vampires!" i screamed out "NOOO!! DONT STAKE ME!! oh s**t, i shouldnt have said that." nobady staked me, but i got funny looks for the rest of the day. i am 1127 years old and have moved all over the world to keep my cover, italy was fun, hahaahaa, they thought the could get me . . .

ohh, and i think u mean *flips vampire hunter off*  

kath2745

SimsGirl87

Codebreaking Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:40 pm
Yo my peeps, I'm a vamp as well! Ohhh, kath2745, vampire hunters have caught me before, but here's a very, very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very odd story about a gang of vampire hunters ( I hope I didn't use the word "very" too often! redface ). Here goes: mrgreen

Ok, so I was running at vampire speed, which made me not pay attention to something. The something was a giant vampire proof net that somehow caught me even though I was going so fast. So I said this: "OHHH s**t!!!" The vampire hunters finally got to the net after an hour of running and started poking me with a stick. I was obviously irritated, so I grabbed the stupid stick and snapped it into a million pieces. Apparently, it was a test to see if I was tamed, and if I was, they were gonna put me into a vampire break free and proof box and take me to some sort of zoo of mythical creatures. So if I wasn't, they were gonna kill me forever. So they put the net into a vampire unbreakable box and took me to a vampire slaughter-house. So here'd the bestest best part of all. They were a second away from killing me when a vampire hunter came into the room and killed all of the other vampire hunters. They uncovered their mask and who knew, It was my best friend. So he saved me, and we lived happily ever after. The end! ^.^

IT IS A TRUE STORY!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:44 pm
omg, the funniest thing happened to me the other century; i was hiding in Europe during WWI and fighting for the allies. i was positioned on the front lines, (disguised as a male, i might add) when all of a sudden, the gas bell rang. Gas bombs began falling from the sky, and the people around me were scrambling to get out of the trenches and to get their gas masks on. I, being a newbie to the front lines, had no idea what was going on, so i didnt put my mask on or climb outta the trench. my fellow fighters were screaming at me through their masks, but i couldnt understand a word they were saying, even with my superior hearing. by then the gas was all over, and i was the only one breathing it in and not dieing. my fellow newbies were dropping like flies, coughing up chunks of burnt lung. my superiors stopped trying to get me out and left us. there was nothing they could do them once they breathed in the gas. when it all settled, my superiors came back to the trenches to collect the dead and dying. i was sitting there, wondering what the hell was going on, when one of them spotted me. he let out a cry in disbelife. there was no way i should be alive. but they took it as a sign of good luck, and pulled me outta there and threw a celebration in m honor. only one man questioned my humanity. and it was easy to cover my tracks since men were dying all over the place. but i never pushed my luck with the gas again, and i always made sure i had my mask.  

kath2745

SimsGirl87

Codebreaking Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:46 pm
Isn't telling long, action pack vampire stories fun? I think so. And guess what? I just learned how to turn animals into vampire animals! All you gotta do is follow the following directions:

Before I say anything, please read all instructions before doing it!

Step 1. Capture the animal you want to transform. It must at least be tamed by you so it won't kill you.

Step 2. Find and take a 4.7 centimeter paperclip. It must be this exact size to work.

Step 3. Put the paperclip into an iron bar cage. Once that's done, say this spell that only vampires can use:

Hip Hip, Clip Pip.

If you see the paperclip glowing, it means it worked. Then quickly take the paperclip out of the cage.

Step 4. You have 5 seconds to make a deep gash on the back of the animal. If it is making a lot of painful noise, you did it correctly. Then quickly stab the paperclip in the middle of your animal's deep gash before the 5 seconds are up.

Step 5. If your animal stops breathing and falls down, it worked. Don't worry, the gash will quickly be healed, but slow enough that you can watch it. Once the spot where the healing is sparkling, just wait.

Step 6. Once the sparkling is done, your animal will stand up. If it has huge fangs like a Sabertooth Tiger, it means it's dead, or immortal.

*Extra! Only read if desired!

Step 7. Like vampires, immortal animals have powers. Find a rabbit or a small annoying animal and put it in a small cage. Tell your immortal animal "Attack!" and it'll use its power to kill it or do something to it. You will know what it has once it listens to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:28 pm
No, and neither is anyone else.  

Igos Du lkana

Mitalice

3,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:31 pm
Hi guys i'm a vamp and i'm only 1,000 years old. I've never been shuned because i'm a vamp. My friends, husband and I all get along so nicely! 3nodding . BUT I'LL EAT UR FREAKIN' SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:19 pm
Nope. I'm a demon not a vampire. I never even had a soul.  

Demon Tigeress

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Everything/Anything/Whatever guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items