Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:46 pm
Rellik San
Accusations of whining, usually happens when people can't think of an answer to a logical comment.

That's actually a true fact, more often then not if someone wishes to maintain a veneer of superiority but yet can't find an answer to a question that is perfectly reasonable, they will nearly always resort to attempting belittlement of the person who asked the question. Seriously fundy Christians do it all the time for example.

Apparently I should have explained exactly what was wrong with your post.

Rellik San
So you're willingly depriving others of knowledge which they could then use to educate themselves on something,

The first thing to realize is I am depriving you of information, not knowledge. The second thing to realize is knowing the name of this person does not allow people to educate themselves any more than if I provided some other name.

Rellik San
whilst meanwhile in another thread you are eschewing about the standards and differentials of education and training.

Eschewing makes no sense in this sentence. To eschew is to shun or avoid. Your claim is that in another thread I am "shunning or avoiding about the standards and differentials of education and training." Your use of "differentials" is bad enough, but at least that could kind of make sense.

Ignoring your horrible word choice, the sentiment makes no sense. That I choose not to spout off some random fact has no relevance to the status of the education system in the United States.

Ignoring that, my complaint about the United States education system is that it trains, rather than educates. Mindlessly giving away answers does exactly what I said shouldn't be done.

Finally, all of your post ignores the reason I did not give away the answer. I don't want to ruin the competition.

Rellik San
Ergo does that not make you a hypocrite?

How hard is it to use "ergo" properly? Really, how is it every time you use a word that is in the slightest bit fancy, you use it wrong?

In conclusion, your overall point didn't make any sense and your word choice was insane. Pardon me for trying to avoid dwelling on how idiotic a moderator was being.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:39 am
You know they say that someone who is beaten attacks the debater not the debate... that is what you've just done.  

Rellik San
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:32 pm
Rellik San
You know they say that someone who is beaten attacks the debater not the debate... that is what you've just done.

My post discussed numerous issues with what you said. Ignoring legitimate criticisms and points simply because you are offended is absurd.

If you are going to continue to post, please address the issues being discussed. Doing otherwise is just trolling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:22 pm
i believe i know who it is but my mind is a bit rusty in history & government.  

Scarlette Begonias

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:01 pm
scarlette_15
i believe i know who it is but my mind is a bit rusty in history & government.

If you know enough to describe him and why he is known, that is probably enough. The name isn't important, so much as what he did/stood for.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff