Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:32 am
om nom nom nom... mmm words... nom nom....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:26 pm
While I'm rather oblivious to it, it seems there is TONS of drama on Steam's "The Furry Pound" community. I'm not one to get involved, though it's usually fun to pop some popcorn and watch the verbal, administrative, and troll sparks fly.  

LupineLeif

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:02 pm
LupineLeif
While I'm rather oblivious to it, it seems there is TONS of drama on Steam's "The Furry Pound" community. I'm not one to get involved, though it's usually fun to pop some popcorn and watch the verbal, administrative, and troll sparks fly.

Really now? I haven't heard of any of this. Granted, I've been playing when there's trolls around, or spawncampers, but that's about it. The only trouble I can remember is with one "Spec-Ops Bear", yelling and screaming at us about not following his tactics and not winning every round. That is, until I told him to shut the ******** up and that it's just a game. It's meant to have fun, that's it, win or loose.

I dunno...I have a weird knack for getting people like that to shut up, and I don't know why XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:27 pm
I was apart of the furry youtube war for a little bit, and I've been involved in quite a bit of miscellaneous drama. It happens when you've got 9,000 posts on a furry forum....

Anyways I was supporting the trolls in this case. They were right and the furries were wrong. xD  

Edaniel Dog

aBlackPie

Magical Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:11 pm
God. I had abit of drama with Zer before. Apparently one of my drawings that I was commissioned to do had 'her characters ears'. It was the most random thing ever. I just said its not my character I was asked to draw it so if she has a problem go take it up with the commissioner and left it at that. She was pretty annoying but a good lolcow :3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:34 pm
iBagFace
God. I had abit of drama with Zer before. Apparently one of my drawings that I was commissioned to do had 'her characters ears'. It was the most random thing ever. I just said its not my character I was asked to draw it so if she has a problem go take it up with the commissioner and left it at that. She was pretty annoying but a good lolcow :3
I used to hear stories like that all the time back when I was on VCL. People would cry art theft / copyright infringement for things like baggy jeans, piercings (regardless of number or type), purple hair...  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:38 pm
Cassidy Peterson
I used to hear stories like that all the time back when I was on VCL. People would cry art theft / copyright infringement for things like baggy jeans, piercings (regardless of number or type), purple hair...

Yeahhhh....that doesn't make any sense.
Baggy jeans go as far back as probably the 60s, piercings for thousands of years from a variety of different cultures, and hair dye stretches back a fairly long time (wikipedia says 1661, though the more exotic kinds have probably been around since the 70s and 80s even though the potential for exotic colors have been around for longer [just not desirable].)

Anyway, if I ever had to deal with one of 'those' people I'd just use my superior knowledge of history to mess with them. :3
That, or I'd just have fun and say, "Not true! I stole these ears from Tony the Tiger. Go complain to Kellogs and sue them for some frosted flakes. I hear they're great, but don't take my word for it."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:23 pm
I haven't had drama on FA. I've had drama on AFF and DN, though, with people taking stories I wrote and reposting them.

I don't mind if it's unsourced copypasta or whatever, but claiming it's his own work ticks me off a bit. He's already banned from AFF, though...

The only drama I see on FA is the drama experienced by the people I've Watched or otherwise pay attention to, on FA. They might move from one place to another, and experience much disruption of their lives. They might get fired by unethical employers and run short on money, struggling to feed themselves and keep their possessions in usable order. They might produce art that they're a little afraid of, art that keeps them up at night. Or, you know, they might be depressed or seriously considering suicide, because things have just become so much trouble they're starting to feel it's not worth it anymore.

Garek Maxwell
I like how the biggest drama whores in the world are people. Always with the "WAR ON EVERYTHING" Americans and the Europeans hatin' on the Turks [and don't forget the Turks and outlawing the act of "insulting Turkishness"] and one soap opera after another...

In the end, one thing sums it up perfectly...

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Shakespeare
What a drama queen!

I think I love you.  

Shaviv

Demian Mizire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:15 am
Well theirs two main drama I can get..but I don`t feel like describing openly  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:01 pm
I've been involved in drama but not Furry drama... There was this thing though when I first joined FA and found out there was a user named.. I think.. Flori or Fluori or something of the such. (My fursona's name is Fluorie.) And I posted my sexual fetishes/attractions on a Fetishes thread, and she made a joke how her alter ego was nothing like her, but... It wasn't really drama. It was just sorta funny? Iunno. o_o

Normally internet drama... The only things I remember were from when I was arguing with this kid on xFire about some virus that was a fake and he thought it was real. And this one time I was trying to find a short comic so I asked if anyone knew it. I got flamed for asking in a Questions thread?

Thats about it? o_o  

Martyrize

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:24 pm
oh drama, don't get me started XD
ppl always misunderstand me and hate cuz im bi for some reason :l
also since I usually have a girl avi that attracts a lot of trolls and miscellaneous ppl who hate just cuz im a "liar" or whatnot haha. whatever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:44 am
Promitheus Zek
anorexic people are funny because there skinny....

anorexic people are funny because they are anorexic  

tikiu1221

Lunatyk5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:14 pm
people keep saying I'm anorexic sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:44 pm
Eat a sammich?  

Dairawr

coinage8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:02 pm
oh I've got quite a few haters on my FA page. Just Cuz I'm a cub fur. of course all of the furs who hate me have a combined IQ of a baseball. But my 500 watchers and almost 10,000 pageviews drown out the bout a dozen haters I gots.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff