View Results

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:50 pm
Did anyone venture out and try to do some shopping? It was an absolute zoo for me. I was at Best Buy this morning at 4 and finally got my netbook that I purchased by 6:30. Sheesh! I didn't sleep at all last night though I managed to get in a little nap just a little bit ago. My dad and I also went to the mall, which was another zoo. I only got a bottle of body spray, but that's cool. Overall it was a pretty fun day. Fun and exhausting!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:00 pm
HAH! I picked other. And it's true.

I technically didn't go -out- shopping today, but I baught Majesty 2 at a sever discount online with Steam, and viewed some other games. Considering getting the Sam & Max complete first season, which is $20 for like, until tomorrow or something. I was -going- to go out, but I discovered that when I'm not obligated to leave my house, I don't tend to feel like it.  

Roger Silverwood

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SeductiveKitty

3,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:15 am
Well im gettin a new flute and violin this weekend .my mom is going out today for it.I love holiday shopping and im getting assassin creed 2  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:16 am
kawaiitanpopo
Did anyone venture out and try to do some shopping? It was an absolute zoo for me. I was at Best Buy this morning at 4 and finally got my netbook that I purchased by 6:30. Sheesh! I didn't sleep at all last night though I managed to get in a little nap just a little bit ago. My dad and I also went to the mall, which was another zoo. I only got a bottle of body spray, but that's cool. Overall it was a pretty fun day. Fun and exhausting!!
i would have went shopping but my grandma is in the hospital so i decided not to i dont have any energy to  

SeductiveKitty

3,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 am
My family usually avoids Black Friday shopping. . . we don't want to be run over! sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:59 am
I keep hearing news reports of people getting killed on black Friday. maybe that's why It's called BLACK Friday.  

SaphireDragoWolf

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:03 pm
SaphireDragoWolf
I keep hearing news reports of people getting killed on black Friday. maybe that's why It's called BLACK Friday.
Why's it gotta be black? >:C

Seriously though, the year of me moving out of my current apartment, I'm gonna hit up some Black Friday deals for a Toshiba Regza 42".

Edit: WHOA. Look where my post is. It's not at the bottom. Check the dates. Weird stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:54 pm
I didn't participate in black Friday, but I reaped some of the benefits. One of my friends gave me Knights of the Old Republic on Steam.

I haven't been able to leave my house since Wednesday. It sucks.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:16 am
Itachi_Girlfriend
i would have went shopping but my grandma is in the hospital so i decided not to i dont have any energy to

I hope you're grandma will be OK! sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:18 am
I went out with my sister but late in the afternoon so no sale items for us. crying
But we decided that we'd go out and collect Christmas decorations over at home depot so we'll have everything ready to set up the next day.
It would have been nice if they still had sales up later in the day....I wouldn't have mind since we were already out. ^^ heart

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces