Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:23 pm
Mortella
it's ok i talked to nibs gonna take a few days to cool down better to air dirty laundry than to let it mildew in the closet. People jumped the gun and boom
]http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/gothyfox/?action=view¤t=duh.jpg

Dear god. First off, I'm surprised you even let him read your gaia mail, let alone allowed him on your account. Boyfriend or not passwords shouldn't be thrown around like that.

Second off, I see this is the same insecure, jealous, and gun-jumping bullshit that happened before. I can't read the picture well but it seems Mrs. Nibblez saw a message from Imperial and thought maybe Mort and him had something going on between the both of them, not bothering to read the date of the emails and seeing that it was before Nibblez started dating Mort.

See, this is the same reason me and Mort are barely on speaking terms. I asked Nibblez were Mort was, and either because of that or because he heard rumors that I had the hots for Mort, he became severely paranoid and thought there was something between us. Even though there was nothing between us he thought Mort would run off with me.

And Mort's not friendly to me anymore because her boyfriend needs to grow a pair.

If Nibbles were to read this, I'd tell him that the most important part of any relationship is trust, and if he can't trust Mort he might as well just give it the ******** up. Because men are going to take interest in his girlfriend and he needs to be able to trust that she'll stay loyal to him, and if he can't trust her, then the relationship won't work out.

That, and I think Mrs. Nibblez needs to be a man, grow some testicles, and stand up for his woman.

Disagree with me if you will, but I'm none too happy if Nibblez is ruining all my friendships with his god damn insecurity.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:13 pm
Psycho Lee
Mortella
it's ok i talked to nibs gonna take a few days to cool down better to air dirty laundry than to let it mildew in the closet. People jumped the gun and boom
]http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/gothyfox/?action=view¤t=duh.jpg

Dear god. First off, I'm surprised you even let him read your gaia mail, let alone allowed him on your account. Boyfriend or not passwords shouldn't be thrown around like that.

Second off, I see this is the same insecure, jealous, and gun-jumping bullshit that happened before. I can't read the picture well but it seems Mrs. Nibblez saw a message from Imperial and thought maybe Mort and him had something going on between the both of them, not bothering to read the date of the emails and seeing that it was before Nibblez started dating Mort.

See, this is the same reason me and Mort are barely on speaking terms. I asked Nibblez were Mort was, and either because of that or because he heard rumors that I had the hots for Mort, he became severely paranoid and thought there was something between us. Even though there was nothing between us he thought Mort would run off with me.

And Mort's not friendly to me anymore because her boyfriend needs to grow a pair.

If Nibbles were to read this, I'd tell him that the most important part of any relationship is trust, and if he can't trust Mort he might as well just give it the ******** up. Because men are going to take interest in his girlfriend and he needs to be able to trust that she'll stay loyal to him, and if he can't trust her, then the relationship won't work out.

That, and I think Mrs. Nibblez needs to be a man, grow some testicles, and stand up for his woman.

Disagree with me if you will, but I'm none too happy if Nibblez is ruining all my friendships with his god damn insecurity.
THIS IS STILL WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS!  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:40 pm