Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

to boldly go
  where no one has gone before
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Just sticking out a little notice that we have a new star trek roleplay over in the rp forum

*cheers*

It will essentially be a follow up from the 2009 movie, ie we're operating in the alternate universe created and are thus in the 'original series' territory.

We need people to play the original canon characters (captain kirk, Uhura, scotty, chekov, sulu and even old-spock and are up for grabs) and we need enemies - esp captain Nero (yes he's not dead twisted ) and Klingons.

Of course your original characters are also welcome wink

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17521371

We welcome new roleplayers, and even ppl who haven't seen the series - why not give it a go?

i'm rping the spare original characters until we get people who want them, so feel free to ask what they've been upto in the rp if you need to and i'll hand 'em right over smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:05 pm
I just got that movie, I can't wait to actually sit down and watch it.

Flyentologist

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:01 pm
iGoldman
I just got that movie, I can't wait to actually sit down and watch it.

it's worth it biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:03 pm
I saw it four times in theatres! One of those times, I saw it in IMAX! I love the movie! I can't wait for the next one coming out in 2012!!

BTW, the DVD is freaking awesome! Get the special edition for more special features!! Very worth the extra $5.00 or whatever! 4laugh  

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:11 pm
kawaiitanpopo
I saw it four times in theatres! One of those times, I saw it in IMAX! I love the movie! I can't wait for the next one coming out in 2012!!

BTW, the DVD is freaking awesome! Get the special edition for more special features!! Very worth the extra $5.00 or whatever! 4laugh

there;s another one being made?! biggrin
whoop!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:52 pm
That was a pretty good movie. I saw it in theaters with my friends.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:26 am
wahmbulance NERD MOMENT wahmbulance
it was original "To bodly go were no man has gone before" but the femal trekkies got mad and they changed it to "To bodly go were no person has gone before"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:32 pm
CD-Roses
it was original "To bodly go were no man has gone before" but the femal trekkies got mad and they changed it to "To bodly go were no person has gone before"

lol trust feminists to pick at inane and pointless details that were never sexist until they drew attention to it and made it so.

*sighs and looks over at burning pile of bras*  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:30 pm
dragontamer363
CD-Roses

lol trust feminists to pick at inane and pointless details that were never sexist until they drew attention to it and made it so.

*sighs and looks over at burning pile of bras*

It sounds better with 'man' rather than 'person'.....sigh. Oh well....I still say the original version anyway so the feminists failed! haha :XP:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:41 pm
I think I fell to sleep when my boyfriend tried to make me watch it on Blu-ray.  

Custom Kiwi

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff