So Freak is now the owner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:41 pm
He didn't tell anyone at all. He also toned down the Neonazi crap quite a bit. I'm assuming he didn't want anyone to know. The only way I figured it out is because his profile links to his photobucket and the account had a picture I recognized from Nihils deviant art.

As for Crash according to his facebook the baby is due 4th of July. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:33 am
Das Rabble Rouser
He didn't tell anyone at all. He also toned down the Neonazi crap quite a bit. I'm assuming he didn't want anyone to know. The only way I figured it out is because his profile links to his photobucket and the account had a picture I recognized from Nihils deviant art.

NAME HIM JEFFERSON.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:36 am
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

NAME HIM JEFFERSON.
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:20 am
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Valgaror the Vicious is Nihil. Apparently he's actually a dude.
I was aware that the name had changed, I just forgot what it had changed to, and 'nihil' is more memorable, like 'sierra'. I was NOT aware that nihil was a dude. Hoshit. THAT MUST HAVE MADE A LEGION OF FANBOYS REALLY, REALLY AWKWARD.

Yeah I remember when I first met one of the neonazis he told me that he would like to be in a relationship with Nihil. I don't know if he ever told them.

Anyway Nihil changed his username to Actundachtzeig or something like that then eventually completely abandoned the account. I don't think he told anyone so more or less when he returned I had to figure it out on my own.
THAT'S the name. Valgor didn't ring the right bells, but that does. I hate it when people switch accounts and don't make it obvious to the casual observer, or change their username and avatar at the same time and expect you to always know who they are. :/
I do that all the time.  

Ubasti

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 pm
Ubasti
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Valgaror the Vicious is Nihil. Apparently he's actually a dude.
I was aware that the name had changed, I just forgot what it had changed to, and 'nihil' is more memorable, like 'sierra'. I was NOT aware that nihil was a dude. Hoshit. THAT MUST HAVE MADE A LEGION OF FANBOYS REALLY, REALLY AWKWARD.

Yeah I remember when I first met one of the neonazis he told me that he would like to be in a relationship with Nihil. I don't know if he ever told them.

Anyway Nihil changed his username to Actundachtzeig or something like that then eventually completely abandoned the account. I don't think he told anyone so more or less when he returned I had to figure it out on my own.
THAT'S the name. Valgor didn't ring the right bells, but that does. I hate it when people switch accounts and don't make it obvious to the casual observer, or change their username and avatar at the same time and expect you to always know who they are. :/
I do that all the time.
A courtesy note in the signature would be welcome if/when you do.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:15 pm
I've spoken with Nihil/Valg/88/whatever more recently, so I've known for a bit. When I found out I thought it was a bit excessive that he would have someone else take pictures of themselves for him to fool the intertube he was a she. If that was what he wanted to do then hey, he's a friend, so it doesn't even matter.

When he made the switch to Valg though, it was pretty obvious who it was before he even told me. What with the post style, DEUTSCH, and the occasional Swastika everywhere.
TOO EASY.

Besides that, I have trouble keeping track of everything due to how inactive I am, like with your constantly being banned Rommel.

I had no idea you were Rabble Rouser until you got the old avi and what not back.

Thdark

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:42 pm
I guess I am a little oblivious. I figured it was some new neonazi or something. It wasn't till I got to his photobucket and saw that hand eye coordination picture that I figured it out. The whole charade is pretty lame, but I wasn't too pissed. I just feel sorry for the neonazis that had crushes on him.

Anyway sorry about not telling you sooner who I was. I didn't really feel like it would matter much to you since we don't talk all that often. To be honest I didn't even realize you saw me in the forums. I haven't seen you since before I got banned. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:30 pm
Wait what? Plate joined the Army?  

Inquisitor Brock

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:42 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Plate's been USAR since as long as I'VE known her...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:34 pm
Fresnel
Inquisitor Brock
Plate's been USAR since as long as I'VE known her...
I was thinking she was in the military or something.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas