Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~
NEWBIE!! :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Melody

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:05 pm
hello hello i am new here and i would like to ask for help i actually got books and flash cards but never am i motivated to learn Japanese... my cousin planned on teaching me but she is on her second child which leaves me with this guild gonk please i want to learn if i am ever going to go with my cousin to japan x.x or with my Gaia daughter holy shizzle 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:21 pm
hah it my subject now XD cuz japan dont use Romanji they use Kanji
and it my Fav.  

Lelouchsz
Crew

Solar Melody

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:32 pm
BLackCatzs
hah it my subject now XD cuz japan dont use Romanji they use Kanji
and it my Fav.

please be a doll and teach me i don't mind but i also might need personal teaching <_< do you know anyone other then you cuz i see a lot of people throwing there self out there gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:41 pm
saint shizzle o-o
hello hello i am new here and i would like to ask for help i actually got books and flash cards but never am i motivated to learn Japanese... my cousin planned on teaching me but she is on her second child which leaves me with this guild gonk please i want to learn if i am ever going to go with my cousin to japan x.x or with my Gaia daughter holy shizzle 3nodding

Awweee! I can also help :]
I teach sentence structures & adjective/verb things. I speak pretty good Japanese, its not fluent, but I know enough to teach :]  

yukkeh
Crew

Lelouchsz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:50 pm
that solve the question than?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:37 pm
yukkeh
saint shizzle o-o

Awweee! I can also help :]
I teach sentence structures & adjective/verb things. I speak pretty good Japanese, its not fluent, but I know enough to teach :]

can you tutor me please o3o and do you have a mic?  

Solar Melody

Solar Melody

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:38 pm
BLackCatzs

you can teach me too but i don't want to be a burden sorry its just that i would like a private tutor who is free and who has a mic so i can hear the word idk how to pronounce the long vowels o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:43 pm
saint shizzle o-o
BLackCatzs

you can teach me too but i don't want to be a burden sorry its just that i would like a private tutor who is free and who has a mic so i can hear the word idk how to pronounce the long vowels o3o

I can be a private tutor with a Mic biggrin  

Garnet Guardian

Solar Melody

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:59 pm
Ukesagi
saint shizzle o-o
BLackCatzs

I can be a private tutor with a Mic biggrin

cool your serious?
what will i learn from you =D  
おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas