Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~
Konichiwa! (^~^) Yea so I'm new here....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGlass_HeartsXx

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:14 pm
I really want to learn Japanese because I dream of going there one day. heart And I already know a couple words, but I've mostly learned them from anime. lol like Baka(idiot/stupid), and Ohayo(Good Morning), and Arigato(Thank you).

But then I realized, that not only do I have to learn the words, I have to figure out how to write them! (Because I figured that you gotta know your alphabet before you make words, and know your words before you make sentences, make enough sentences and soon you have a conversation!)

So here are my questions:
-What should I learn first: Hiragana or Katakana?
- sweatdrop Which one is easier to write in?
- Anybody have some random facts about Japan? ^~^?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:16 pm
LEARN KANJI!!!!!!!!! IT SUPER DUPER EASY!  

Lelouchsz
Crew

xXGlass_HeartsXx

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:20 pm
BLackCatzs
LEARN KANJI!!!!!!!!! IT SUPER DUPER EASY!

!(o.o)
It is~!? I've always thought that it was hard! confused  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:56 pm
xXGlass_HeartsXx
I really want to learn Japanese because I dream of going there one day. heart And I already know a couple words, but I've mostly learned them from anime. lol like Baka(idiot/stupid), and Ohayo(Good Morning), and Arigato(Thank you).

But then I realized, that not only do I have to learn the words, I have to figure out how to write them! (Because I figured that you gotta know your alphabet before you make words, and know your words before you make sentences, make enough sentences and soon you have a conversation!)

Start with Hiragana, then Katakana :]
It doesn't really matter which one is easier, you have to learn both XD
The curriculum goes:
- hiragana
- katakana
- kanji
:]

Random Japanese facts? Uh...there's a 'big flush' button and a 'little flush' button on their toilets :]  

yukkeh
Crew

xXGlass_HeartsXx

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:09 pm
yukkeh
xXGlass_HeartsXx

The curriculum goes:
- hiragana
- katakana
- kanji

Random Japanese facts? Uh...there's a 'big flush' button and a 'little flush' button on their toilets :]

Okay~! That's exactly what I thought~! Because I'm starting to actually write down the characters and sounds for Hiragana, but i wasn't sure which one to start with first; hiragana or katakana. sweatdrop

LOL a "big flush" button and a "little flush" button? XD
I didn't even know flushes could be controllable. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:19 pm
xXGlass_HeartsXx
yukkeh
xXGlass_HeartsXx

The curriculum goes:
- hiragana
- katakana
- kanji

Okay~! That's exactly what I thought~! Because I'm starting to actually write down the characters and sounds for Hiragana, but i wasn't sure which one to start with first; hiragana or katakana. sweatdrop

Oooh good luck. To be perfectly honest, I'm quite scared of kanji *shudder*. Kind of funny since I'm a teacher "/ Hahahah! Kanji bullies me in Japanese class ;]

LOL. I was weak when my teacher explained the big flush, little flush thing. xD They're crafty, I'm telling you :]  

yukkeh
Crew

Natsume_69

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:42 pm
konnichiwa!!! im new here too!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:12 pm
yukkeh
xXGlass_HeartsXx
yukkeh
xXGlass_HeartsXx

The curriculum goes:
- hiragana
- katakana
- kanji

Oooh good luck. To be perfectly honest, I'm quite scared of kanji *shudder*. Kind of funny since I'm a teacher "/ Hahahah! Kanji bullies me in Japanese class ;]

LOL. I was weak when my teacher explained the big flush, little flush thing. xD They're crafty, I'm telling you :]

Oh! Me too~! I'm terrified of kanji, it looks so complicated~! D:

LOL I still can't get over the two separate flush buttons thing~! I told my brother about this and he's all like "Maybe the big flush button is for the BIIIIIG Emergencies?" and then I couldn't stop laughing. XD  

xXGlass_HeartsXx

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items