Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:51 pm
"I... I... I'm sorry. Didn't... Didn't mean to offend" Chekov backed off.

"I'd better ...er continue to... observe..."

---

Tallulah had managed to find an empty lab on Enterprise. Slightly crazed she began her work...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:05 pm
Zepatos looked guilty.
"hey, you didn't offend me, don't worry about it."

--

Kirk joined Spock after the security gaurds were rid of the klingon in a cell and went to contact Shern.
"Shern, can i speak with you in private?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:31 pm
Chekov smiled, but sat down all the same. "I'd still better not go touching anything... but I guess if its your ship it will be ok... Speak to Uhura though"

---

"Any time Kirk. Is video conference ok or you want to pay me a visit... Though... I must question, what about?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:56 am
"of course I will, don't worry." Zepatos said.
Scotty started to brings pare parts and reconstruct the engine parts. After a little discussion between them they decided that the current area of the engine woudl be too small since the parts were different, and Zepatos started trying to figure out how he could rearrange the ship to utilise the most space.

"I suppose we could move the loo further forward and move the bedroom to the upper floor..." he suggested. "then we could fit in the new engines and also have room to add some more thrusters to the sides and the wings."

"Aye, that might work." Scotty agreed, quickly realising that Zepatos woudl try to update his ship as much as possible on their budget. he didn't' mind, he;d probably have done the same in his position.

"Also the warp drive is gippy as hell. If you're in warp for more than two minutes you run the risk of a brain hemmorage with my system." Zepatos added, looking a little embarassed.

"Jesus man, how'd you get anywhere?" Scotty exclaimed with a laugh. he hadn't heard of anything like taht for a long while.

"Gimmie a break, it's home made. After exactly 1 minute 36 seconds you get a nosebleed that doesn't go away for three hours." Zepatos laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I fiddled with it, but the more speed you have the less time you can spend in warp. I got her upto warp 2 before and that's it. It's way too complicated for me, I don't get the equations."

"Well, you're talking to the right man. We'll fix 'er up. A zippy little ship like this ought to at least do warp speed safely."

---

"i'd rather pay you a visit. We need to reasses our plans anyway>" Kirk replied. "I also want to speak to you about tallulah. she's getting out fo control."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:43 pm
((I've finally drawn the rather youthful looking Shern, the one and only kick-a** Commodore: http://zhontor.deviantart.com/art/Thal-luk-Shern-Andorian-148106110))

Chekov felt sorry for Zepatos. "I all of a sudden realise how I've taken warp for granted all of these years" he said.

---

"Very well Kirk. I have to admit I am hardly surprised. Come aboard when your ready. Meet in my briefing room. "

Shern pressed a button on his console "Mr Monroe, Kirk will be arriving soon. Ensure his smooth arrival"

---

"Thissss will do nicely" Tallulah hackled away to herself. She continued to sequence her bio-neural-nanite to Klingon DNA, which she had conveniently an abundance of on her hands. Collecting more blood from her fingernails she laughed to herself "Klingonssss alwaysss did love a goood bleeedss"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:15 pm
[awesome]

Zepatos shrugged.
"ah, it's just a lot of power and physics. if you can pay for it it's fine, but fi youre trying to put it together with what's essentially cardboard boxes and sticky-tape, you're buggered!" he laughed.

---

Kirk organsied a few things on his ship before coming abord and making hsi way to the briefing room.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:08 pm
"Kirk. Nice to see you. Dare I ask what you are indeed here for"

Shern paused slightly and looked up, sighing...

"Though I may as well guess. What has she done this time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:43 pm
Kirk sighed.
"She seems to be under the impression she can do whatever the hell she wants. like drop molten metal on my klingon, for example."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:44 am
"Imagine how I feel with that liability running around me station. The point is, she is valuable." Shern hesitated slightly... "Thing is... she is fiercly loyal to me and in turn, the Federation" Shern paused again "I really cannot say anything, but she is her own entity, yet in our debt. Noone can question her usefulness or loyalty."

Shern sighed. "I've said so much more then I should. She was assigned her by Starfleet. She has a purpose. We need her. We need her race more to the point... Thing is they are something of a mystery... but someone we clearly need as an ally not an enemy. Tallulah is the key. Incredibly well connected with her peoples. Yet... She has a name for herself. Someone to be feared I gather..."

Sherns face dropped further "But more importantly... she is a friend... an ally. I can't describe it. She has served us incredibly well and has always been a friend. I just... wish I knew her purpose sometimes. Starfleet sent her here. Noone really knows much about her. I don't even know her rank... I don't even know how she came to be an officer. She has higher clearance than me... Someone very important in Starfleet is hiding her and her skills out here. For what purpose we'll never know today I am sure."

"I've seen her shroud-less you know. Whatever her race their biology is unique. I can guarantee no matter what you've seen it is a fraction of her power. An intellect and compassion beyond a Vulcans, more strength than a Klingon, more cunning than a Romulan, more compassion than a Risian, more complex relations than my peoples and telepathic powers beyond that of a Betazoid. That is what we do know. I've seen... things... The power of the archaic elements... even telechenisis. Oh have no mistake Kirk. Her free run is intentional. Starfleet want them as allies not enemies. For all we know... she outranks us both" Shern picked himself up and smiled "Treat her well... relate to her... just bloody bond... do something. IF she respects you she will stay within your remit. It took a while but once I gained her respect and trust she was no more than the most obideint and faithful friend ... even if there is so much I do not know about her... Rumour has it her race is at heart incredibly kind. They just portray themselves as darker for protection" Shern laughed "Not that they need it with their biological powers" It then dawned on Shern... "Look Kirk... if you fail to gain her respect... I doubt it will be pretty, because if you fail then you will be something not worth respect. Should that happen... Call me. Molten metal will be the least of your worries"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:54 am
((I thought now was the time to reveal a bit of Tallulah's background. I've written a very shitty short-short story about an event or two in her life:
http://zhontor.deviantart.com/art/Tallulah-To-bare-a-burden-148304093 ))  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:22 am
[nice smile ]

Kirk nodded as he listened.

"Looks like I'll need to get her to respect me, then." he said. "But just...keep her on a short leash as much as you can. I'll do the same. She's no use to me if I can't trust her to take my orders."

he said, already feeling stuffy. he wondered if being the captain was turning him into one of the dried out starfleet officers. he was happy to give people leeway, but if he couldn't control what was happening on his ship everyone woudl be put in danger. he'd probably been just as much of a liability as she was to him now, which made him feel even worse. But he had to follow Spock's usual opinion on this one - obedience and control was logical.
he sighed, changing the subject.

"At any rate, our interrogation's proven that the particular group of Klingons are operating outside of their government's command, and believe they're using Nero for their own gains. Nero's got new technology, but he's crippled - he's only affective on static targets. that's why he needed the Klingons to protect him. We also skrewed Nero up pretty bad. I reccomend that we liason with Klingon government - they'll probably want to stop these guys before they skrew stuff up. We join with starfleet and hunt Nero and these rebel Klingons down."

---

Meanwhile Zepatos continued to help out. They started essentially gutting the ship, so he busied himself in moving his personal belongings out of the ship. they consisted of a pile of ratty looking clothes, a bed, a number of trunks and a few musical instruments, weapons and books.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 am
((Not really, it is too rough to have put up... but figured I'll probably never get round to editing it so may as well))

"The amusing thing is Kirk... we may very well have to take her orders. I really don't know her rank. Starfleet are keeping quiet about it. They want her to... acclimatise, see how we work, adapt to our lifestyle. And we are to be lenient! and that is an order. We need them as allies. She is key to bringing her government and people into the Federation. How can we deny such allies? Don't spoil others work over this."

Shern cleared his throat.

"I agree with your call. We should make it to the Klingon Border with haste. The enterprise is a lot faster. Lets get to your ship Kirk and kick some diplomatic a**! I'll leave Monroe in command of the Proctar'Nul and Tallulah can command the Klingon Ship. May be an idea to see if we can get that ship back up to shape and your Mr Scott is the best man here to get it done."  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:01 am
"Until Starfleet tell me personally what her rank is, I'll keep treating her like I woudl anyone else of my crew." Kirk said firmly. "if she's so sensitive and foolish that she can't deal with that, then I doubt her people would make very useful allies at all. That's no personal reflection on her or her people, but I'm just sayin'. My first priority is the safety of my ship."

He stood up

"It'll be a pleasure to have you aboard. i'll get Scotty to give her more juice."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:18 pm
"Very good Kirk, lets get to the Enterprise. I would however appreciate Scottie remaining to repair that Klingon ship as I asked. Lets just hope we can get to the Enterprise with haste"

Shern walked out the room onto the bridge. "Mr Monroe you have the ship, inform Tallulah she is in command of the captured ship. Give it a new name will you" Shern winked.

"Oh, we intend to repair that captured ship... the..." Shern glared at Monroe
"Er, the Valok'Nul"

Shern smiled once more "I think the Proctar could use a twin. If we can't kamikaze it, we may as well get it battle ready. Tell Tallulah she has a command. Get her over there. We're sending a repair team, headed by... Well... I'm not sure" Shern turned to Kirk and looked for an answer.  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 am
Kirk nodded.
"Of course, Scotty is all yours, though we'll have to beam him back over if things go bad all of a sudden. he's the best engineer we've got, and he knows it, so you might have to bribe him with a sandwich to keep him sweet."

He smirked and then went over to hail the ship and make arrangements.
Soon they had been beamed back over to the enterprise and he contacted Scotty.

"Scott, this is captain Kirk. You'll be needed on the Proctar'nul, the Klingon ship we acquired needs repairing and you're just the man to do it. Don't let me down. You can take as many of your crew as required, so long as we have enough to keep the Enterprise safe and working. Also take Uhurah or one of the xenolinguistic officers with you - I doubt you'll be able to get far in accessing the ship without knowing a little Klingon. Alright?"

Scott nodded though gave a visible sigh. he felt like he was being tugged around all over the place. he couldn't wait to get to his bed, even though getting in contact with Klingon technology woudl be a great opportunity.

"Aye,aye captain, but he better 'ave lunch waitin' for me. I've eaten' practically nothin' all day since you so unceremoniously like to keep eclipsing my breaks and stacking new tasks on me like I'm a ruddy Buckaroo."
He smirked, still in good humor despite being tired.

"Of course, Shern assures me you'll have a banquet." Kirk laughed. "Zepatos' ship can wait. Send them back to the bridge."

"Alright. I'll be 15 minutes. Scott out." Scotty cut the communication and looked over at Zepatos and Chekov. "I've got to go, lads. You'll be fine by yourselves. The Captain wants you both back on the bridge anyway."

Zepatos huffed though woudl be glad of the 'break'. "And what am I supposed to do?"

"Like he said. on the bridge. Chekov'll baby sit you, rookie."
Scotty winked and hurried off to organise the people he'd have to take with him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff