kinkykitty89
Captain

Ruthless Elder

15,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:41 am
Ok, so here's an idea I had. We each make post in hee with something about ourselves so the members can 'get to know us'.

So, I'll go first. >.>

Name: Kitty, or boss lady.
Rank in Guild: El Capitan (Captain)

Generally a nice person unless you act like an idiot or don't follow the rules. Gaia Rehab is my virtual baby, who comes in second only to my real baby, and I'm happy to see she's still going. I love anime, books, and stuffs. Hate beggers, general idiots, and haters.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:43 am
OTHER ACCOUNT IS NOW VICE CAPTAIN

Name: RhapsodyDad
Position: Vice Captain
About me: Husband to the Captain, I originally bought the guild for me but gave it to Kitty when it wasn't going anywhere and now stay as a vice captain.  

GigasVincent
Crew

nails-on-a-chalkboard
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:44 am
Name: nails-on-a-chalkboard
Position: Vice Captain
About Me: Little brother to Captain, I help out with gold sometimes and sometimes come up with ideas at home.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:21 pm
Name: cupcakefart/farts

Well I sounded a little mean last time I wrote this so lets change it up a bit. I like to consider myself nice and I'll gladly answer your questions and have no problem moving your threads when it's a mistake. Though if you fight back when you break a rule I won't let you be rude. Feel free to talk to me I'll gladly joke around with you.  

cupcakefart

Agorphia
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:38 pm
Name: Agorphia

I can be very nice, or I can be mean. Buuut, I'm 90% very nice and VERY willing to lend a hand by answering any questions, offering any advice, or...Anything else. I'm only mean if you're extremely ignorant or disrespectful.

Remember to be active, and come and visit the Arena Anathema!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:39 pm
Name: Prophet_Zero0
Rank: Crew (Judge in contests and helper to whatever boss lady wants)

Like my rank says. Kinky, if you need me I will do my best to do anything to tell me to. I'm a good servant boy.  

Malrak Ehis

Lonely Gawker

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SDZ Mule3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:32 am
Name: Zombie Eats Brain
Rank: Crew / Moderator of the Questers Quarantined Sub-forum

I'm really friendly and easy to get along with. I'm always willing to help out others with whatever I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Please call Me} Cliche OR Truth

Rank In Guild } Crew, Graphics, and Event Organizer, Kinks self appointed bestie xD

About Moi } I like to listen to music, text and talk about fashion n makeup n hair! Looking at hotties is a hobby for me! I`m real nice lessen ya make me mad. But thats rare. :3

pavonis
Vice Captain

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:01 am
Name: Misaki or Annie. (:
Rank in Guild: Crew, Mod of Gold Grubbers Gathering and part of the Event Planning Crew
About mee: Love music, especially techno, trance, and dance. I play piano and sing, my hobby is....does hugging your boyfriend count as a hobby? xD Just kidding, my hobby is hugging pillows, or anything that is soft and huggable. I like sushi! My favorite colors are green, blue, and pink. I'm a real nice person! If you need to know more about me, look at my profilee(:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:11 pm
Name: Rose
Position: crew/ I have no rank. crying
About Me: I'm friendly and absentminded. I randomly help around I guess. =w= I'll try to help as best as I can. I always do better as a follower than a leader. lol  

The Storage Account Cutie

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rules and Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items