Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Everything/Anything/Whatever guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and everything you can thing about. 

Tags: anime, gaming, roleplay, sports, free gold 

Reply The Everything/Anything/Whatever guild
Post what you're feeling

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovestruck
  Depressed
  Frustrated
  Happy
  or something else
View Results

DemonToastNinja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 pm
I'm in LOVE with this guy at my school named Milo, and he is like my non-biological twin! we are exactly alike, same birthday, same interests, same almost EVERYTHING!!! aside from the fact that he is a guy, lol but the saddening thing is that everybody i tralk to says he has a girlfriend already! FML!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:41 pm
CRAP i messed up on the poll -_- oh well  

DemonToastNinja

Kawar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
u would realy like to know how i feel,i do not mind saying,here we go.

i feel like things go from light to dark then dark to light and back everytime u see light in something u run in to the fear that the dark or what ever come back or come.

allso i have my eye on going out with one of the girls i would love to go out with but she says we need to hang out before she will give me a yes or no to dateing.

but at the sametime when i am feeling that i feel that when i die i want to die knowing that i want down fighting,or at lest protecting something i love in life.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 am
things right now are a little crazy...ya'know...because of the holiday season and stuff...and beyond all the happyness that i show is a pain-stricken me...my heart has been abused and beaten for many years...so i spend most of my time in solitude...away from all of the happy holiday crap that i most despise...and in all of my lement there is no sign of hope for me...  

DemonToastNinja

lovemeforeverandeverbabe

3,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:54 pm
I feel frustrated and lost.
Am in love with a guy that I don't even know. I feel lost because I don't know what to do anymore. I love him.  
The Everything/Anything/Whatever guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games