Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Gaara minus Shuukaku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

. : GOLD : .
  Thank you, Kage! I shall now surrender my soul to your surpreme awesomeness! *Glomp*
  Yeah, thanks, but you still suck. *Flips Kage off*
  I am the whore to your poll. *Whores the poll*
View Results

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:29 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Wildebeest
I believe he does still control sand. You'll notive near the end of that whole chapter where they bring him back to life, Gaara reaches out to shake Naruto's hand. Naruto is hesitant, so Gaara uses his sand to sort of coax him along. See here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aww =3

Actually I tought that too, but I got the impression that he's weaker than before

well, he had just been brought back to friggen life.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:25 am
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Wildebeest
I believe he does still control sand. You'll notive near the end of that whole chapter where they bring him back to life, Gaara reaches out to shake Naruto's hand. Naruto is hesitant, so Gaara uses his sand to sort of coax him along. See here:

aww =3

Actually I tought that too, but I got the impression that he's weaker than before

anyway...isn't controlling the sand a kinjutsu or something? since the Kazekage tought him all sorts of forbidden techniques and such  

Pekora

sk8intree

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:32 pm
yeah.... when he was trying to finish lee in the hospital, he told them that he thought love was his father teaching him secret techniques....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:33 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Wildebeest

aww =3

anyway...isn't controlling the sand a kinjutsu or something? since the Kazekage tought him all sorts of forbidden techniques and such
the hesitation could be that.... the last time they saw each other, gaara was trying to destroy a village. i would be hesitant too  

sk8intree

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games