Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Cross to Eden

Back to Guilds

A guild focused on obeying Gods word. If you dont want to live a life of godliness for Christ then this is not the guild for you! 

Tags: Christian, Bible, Cross, Jesus, Eden 

Reply A Cross to Eden
READ FIRST!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Message from God
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:48 pm
Hello everyone,

I decided to give A Cross to Eden a second chance. My goal with this guild is for everyone to grow in one mind which is Christ Jesus.

"Now I beseech you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."-1 Corinthians 1:10

"Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things."-Colossians 3:2

"Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:"-Philippians 2:5

We need to be living our days as if it is the last. We dont have much time before we are dead "Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away."-James 4:14

As believers we need to live by every word of God. "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God."-Matthew 4:4

We need to be exhorting one another daily. "But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin."-Hebrews 3:13

Exhort one another because you love one another, you dont want any brother to fall into temptation.

Remember to be careful with your words, by them we will be justified and by them we will be condemned."For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.".-Matthew 12:37
So make sure you study the scripture, that you are not practicing any heresie. And shut up your mouth if you are not knowledgable on any topic.

"But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him."-James 1:5

I will be removing people often. If you are not consenting to what the bible is saying neither are open to correction you will be removed. If you are preaching another gospel, or speaking heresies you will be removed. If you are practicing lawlesness and are not changing you will be removed.

If later on you do change or consent and would like to come back. Let me know and I will examine you.

"A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;"-Titus 3:10

"Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple. "-Romans 16:17-18

"And if anyone does not obey our word in this epistle, note that person and do not keep company with him, that he may be ashamed. Yet do not count him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother."-2 Thessalonians 3:14-15

"But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person. "
-1 Corinthians 5:11

"If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof comes envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw yourself. But godliness with contentment is great gain."-1 Timothy 6:3-6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:08 am
Thanks for sharing the bible verses! I plan on studying as much as i can daily. Can you send me some bible verses that talk about healing because i'm trying to study more about healing, so that I will know what to do. May God bless you and please pray for me so that my spine won't be bothering me anymore and so that i can be able to work more without any pain.  

MatthewLovesChocolate123

Kitty_Angel17

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:04 pm
I support what you are trying to correct here. I too want to learn the truth and not the lies in between. thank you. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:25 pm
Wow thanx for all the scripture they were very inspirational. ^_^  

Lipz for Jesus

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

LittleTnCo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:07 pm
I am so thankful to God that you are continuing with the guild. Keep those scriptures coming.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:28 pm
Here is a little prayer I came across. I really liked it. I hope you enjoy it too.

Weathering the Storm

Father God, Today I am afraid. I look around me at this world that is changing so fast and I feel lost like a small boat in the midst of a storm. I am not built to weather the battering waves or the howling wind. So I wait now in your presence. You spoke the oceans and the four winds into being. You threw the stars in the sky and separated the sea from dry land. You took the hand of Peter who was sinking into the depths of the water and walked him to safety. I choose now to fix my eyes on you and not on the storm. I settle my heart on your love and not on the current that threatens to pull me under. Thank you that you are my firm anchor even through the darkest night, Amen

Source: Written by Sheila Walsh author of "Let Go"  

LittleTnCo

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:39 am
AAAAAHHHH
you deleted my mini-sermons. I used those to minister to people. good thing I have them on a disk somewhere. I just have to find them.

I just want to say something though:
despite the over-running of spam and false prophetic conversation that went on causing me to hit the high road (i.e. funny things 2 do at walmart ect) it was overall a good guild. The 'do not post any new topics' however is taking peoples right to conversate amongst each other away and one of the core principles of the Christian faith is Fellowship.

My opinion:
allow people to share, just watch how much they share. get a few more crew members that can help you monitor what is going up, and they will be able to help you delete things that are not biblically backed.

And as always: "live to be blessed, salvation lies within"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:06 am
The Anti-n00b Ninja
AAAAAHHHH
you deleted my mini-sermons. I used those to minister to people. good thing I have them on a disk somewhere. I just have to find them.

I just want to say something though:
despite the over-running of spam and false prophetic conversation that went on causing me to hit the high road (i.e. funny things 2 do at walmart ect) it was overall a good guild. The 'do not post any new topics' however is taking peoples right to conversate amongst each other away and one of the core principles of the Christian faith is Fellowship.

My opinion:
allow people to share, just watch how much they share. get a few more crew members that can help you monitor what is going up, and they will be able to help you delete things that are not biblically backed.

And as always: "live to be blessed, salvation lies within"

I'd have to agree of what you're saying here. But I think Joseph should be able to lock/delete topics that doesn't have a concern of Christianity. If anyone of the guild seems to be teaching lies, just tell the person of doing so. This includes anyone of any sort. His intention was to prevent those who make up heresies with God's word by examining it first before posting it.  

Ransom3d

LittleTnCo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:31 am
It's nice to see that the guild is still going strong. Amen.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:08 am
thanks biggrin  

sonicfancaleblol

A Cross to Eden

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out