ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE CREW

Hello, everyone, my name is Zero, but you can call me Zero-sensei, since I am a teacher and moderator here.

We, on behalf of the crew, ask you to PLEASE STOP posting introductory topics! We already have an introductory topic by Rogue Ryu, (located here), and we will delete ALL threads in this guild so we can be more organized, and have more etiquette while assigning students to teachers.

Due to the growing number of students coming in, we please ask you to be patient as we get this all ready. It's a burden on the crew's hands. We will have the teachers and students assigned ASAP, but up until now, the burden has been left unfinished.

We, the crew, are happy to be informed of new join requests, but this is taking us a longer time to get everything sorted out. So, we have a note for you current students, PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE QUESTIONS, LESSONS, RP FORUM, OR RANDOM STUFF FORUM! (But you may still post in the Introductory Topic)

This has been annoying to us as we filter out the topics, as many have been moved around.

We ask you to please be patient as we figure this out. Our first date to have this finished was by Black Friday, but our plan was not completed by that date.

PLEASE STOP PMING THE MODS SAYING 'IS IT READY YET? IS IT READY YET?'! THIS IS VERY ANNOYING TO US, AND SLOWS US DOWN. PLEASE STOP IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS! DO THIS AGAIN, OR EVEN DO IT ONCE, AND I WILL TELL iBrBz! YOU MAY BE BANNED FROM THIS GUILD! PATIENCE IS HARD TO TAKE, WE KNOW, BUT IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!

Please bear with us, because we all know how much you guys want to learn.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for your cooperation!

hardcore STARDOM