Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Series Guild

Back to Guilds

This is an awesome guild! We have fun here! plus we are all Twilight Lovers here so you won't regret joining! :) 

Tags: Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Jacob Black, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Vampires, Roleplay 

Reply Twilight Series Guild
Ask Alice-Advice Column for Newspaper Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexia_1492
Crew

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:52 pm
Dear Alice,
So there is this guy and he is really popular and confident. Soooo, we are like good friends and I think he likes me but I can't be positive. (I like him too, I don't think I mentioned that but its kinda obvious) I was hoping that he would send me a valentine. He didn't, but he gave me a necklace. All of my friends keep asking him if he likes me and he keeps dodging the question with like: 'Do you like her?'. What is that supposed to mean!! Please help me understand.
-Confused (x2)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:44 pm
Wow no one has posting in a long time in this thread

Dear Alice,
So I like this guy and I don't think that he likes me, one of my friends are flirting with him today and she doesn't even like him. It is kind of pissing me off but I know there is nothing I can do about it, but he used to look at me and stuff like that and ever since she has been flirting with him, it is like I'm not even here. And I know that I can't do anything about it but I would like some advise
- Upset

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Twilight Series Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers