Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Aura Caverns____________ -___________ Movies
New Moon ~ Hate or Love: it's welcome here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Twilight sucks?
  Yes!!!!!
  Nah, it's okay....
  No opinion.
View Results

Randommoment705

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:31 am
So who has seen New Moon?

Yeah, I know it's a Twilight movie. Personally I don't like Twilight or the series in general but I went to this movie with my Twilight obsessed family and I have to admit that I liked the movie.

Jacob was reaaaaaaally good looking. Did anyone notice that he steamed when it rained? XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:06 am
I'm not a big fan of Twilight, but I do like it. I respect other peoples interpretations of things like vampires and werewolves. Stephenine Meyers version of those two popular creatures is no exception. Personally i dont like the way her vampires are, I watched the movie and didnt like it even more, they just look sick to me... and here lycans are a bit more interesting. It reminded me of the hulk with Jacob says something like 'dont make me upset' or whatever he says, and then the whole exploding into a giant wolf was pretty cool. but- i am reading the books as well as watching the movies, and in the third book there is a very awesome story of why Jacob's bloodline is that of a werewolf. I cant wait to see how they tell the story in movie three.
i find the literature always better then the book, the descriptions are very well done, they made subtle hints to it in the movie but you can only put so my in. I thought Jacob was a sweetheart, and he did a lot of little things in the book that caught my attention that wasn't in the movie.  

Tuktsuki-tama

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:13 pm
ehh i heard that a lt of ppl jsut watched it cause some characters have a huge girl fan base...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:35 am
Ive seen it and liked it biggrin  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cret-chan

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 am
I haven't seen the movie yet but I finished the book...  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:56 pm
Not a fan.  

Death Seeker Grim

iMute Red

Versatile Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:34 am
Love it...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:38 pm
i bet you've heard this before but i liked the book better than the movie but i guess the movie was ok(when your not sitting by people who scream when edward or jacob come onto the screen)  

Sep13

xThexSanexAbandonedxMex

Wheezing Wrangler

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:10 pm
i read the first 2 books and saw the first too movies, the movies were meh not that great. the first book was a pretty decent read, but the second made me go blahhhhh.

i think twilight i such a shallow storyline, i mean think about it, they just fell in love by seeing each other. do they really have anything in common at all? no she just thought he was gorgeoous and he thought she smelled wonderful. its such a shallow storyline.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:28 pm
SUCKS
When I saw new moon
I started to hit my head against the wall  

StrikeFreedomX10

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 am
The only Twilight series Ive seen is the second one, didnt make it all the way through.
Bella just cant function unless she has a boyfriend  
Aura Caverns____________ -___________ Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff