Submit

bumblebee is the best transformer
  of course!
  no way!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:17 am
http://thechive.com/2009/12/04/someone-had-waaaay-too-much-time-on-their-hands-1-video/

I was like 'oh yeah, cool' and then he TRANFORMS! blaugh

awesomeness 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:55 am
OMG....that....that is amazing!!

And was that at a car dealership? I want to go there.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:15 pm
lol OMG! I want that costume!! That was amazing!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:13 pm
after about 9 hours, and numerous links clicked (DAMN YOU DT, DAMN YOU!!!! DX) the only link that i have (or feel like posting ;P) is this because:
"Prepare for a massive Darwinian strike aimed solely at the ADD infested nerd-children of America. Their awkward, flailing flips and mid-air somersaults shall bring a reaping as terrible to endure as it is hilarious to see."
WTF?!? thats not nice >: ( (i have ADHD, but damn i'd love to be able to swing about a city like spidey XD)

oh theres also this, that i have in notepad cause i cant save it other wise its nothing but hyphens, that i got from /b/ earlier today

░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░
░░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░░
░░░░▒▒▓▓░░░░░
░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░
>░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
>▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░
>▒▓▓░░░░░▒▓▓░
>▒▓▓░░░░░▒▓▓░
>▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
>░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓░
░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░
░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░
░▒▓▓░▒▒░░▒▓▓░
░▒▒░░░░░░▒▒░░
>░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░
>▒▓▓░░▓▓▒▒▓▓░
>▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░
>▒▓▓░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░
>▒▒▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓░
>░▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░
░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░
░▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░
░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:10 pm
yeah total promo for a car dealership, but still rocks. I half expected him to break dance.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:00 am
Thats awesome  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 am
User Image
best Misa (from Death Note) cosplay ive ever seen XD
and yes, i got it from the chive and the third pic from the top of FF X-2 Rikku, while i normally dont like her (in X-2, love her in X), i make an exception with this one

i dont like X-2 Rikku cause, well, one her breats are friggin enormous (this is probably gonna get me some weird looks from the guild, but there is a limit when it comes to size, and well, Rikku went past it by a mile, yes, i prefer women with small-average sized breasts >.>) and shes basically a giant compared to how tall she was in X and she just flat out looks like a slut whereas in X, she was cute and innocent looking
yes, im (over)analyzing cosplay and relating it to the original source (could be becasue Metallica's One started playing on Pandora Radio as i was typing this up, fueling the rant i guess ^.^; )

time for me to nerd out:

4th pic: Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya im assuming

5ht pic: im sorry, if you dont who that is, im going to hit you -.- Final Fantasy Advent Children Tifa

14th pic: again, if you dont know who this is, im going to hit you again -.- Kasumi from DOA, minus about 70% of her oufit though...

17th pic: nice view lol >.>

19th pic: dont know the character, but im assuming from either Chrono Crusade or Rozen Madien (though im more than likely wrong, havent read Rozen Madien), could also be Bridget... though if so, YOURE DOING IT WRONG (actually, im thinking it is Bridget...)

23rd: again, Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (though this time im positive about it)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 am
That is a good cosplay.

though that said Misa's pretty easy to do. just raid a goth store and dye your ahir blonde.

L = white tshrt, jeans, eyebags  

dragontamer363
Crew

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:35 am
dragontamer363
That is a good cosplay.

though that said Misa's pretty easy to do. just raid a goth store and dye your ahir blonde.

L = white tshrt, jeans, eyebags

true, but it takes skill to pull the character off correctly, not so much raiding a goth store as it is about getting the makeup right too (god, i feel like a perv for analyzing female cosplaying O.O; )

and i actually went trick-or-treating as Light a few years ago on Halloween

i had a "professional dress" day in one of my classes (dress in work clothes, i.e. button up shirt, slacks, dress shoes) the day of halloween, so i figured, what the hell, why not

was actually pretty funny cause my best friend was going as Captain Tōshirō Hitsugaya from Bleach (even though hes way taller than Hitsugaya is) and my other friend went as his original character (not from a rp or anything) and my other friend went as a Ghostbuster.

the funny part was that, there was a Ghostbuster hanging out with three "dead" people/ ghosts (Hitsugaya is a Shinigamai and therefore, dead, the original character is supposedly dead too, and Light dies at the end of vol 12 of Death Note)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:45 am
Quote:

he funny part was that, there was a Ghostbuster hanging out with three "dead" people/ ghosts (Hitsugaya is a Shinigamai and therefore, dead, the original character is supposedly dead too, and Light

lol!

*remembers a pic i saw* aww i couldn't resist now you reminded me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

dragontamer363
Crew

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:49 am
dragontamer363
Quote:

he funny part was that, there was a Ghostbuster hanging out with three "dead" people/ ghosts (Hitsugaya is a Shinigamai and therefore, dead, the original character is supposedly dead too, and Light

lol!

*remembers a pic i saw* aww i couldn't resist now you reminded me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wtf? -.- should've seen that coming lol  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff