Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Bayonetta

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cybylt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:13 pm
An amazing over the top action game from the makers of Devil May Cry and Okami.

Published by Sega, it promises to be the greatest action game of 2010.

Quote:
Edge Magazine awarded Platinum Games latest action title Bayonetta a perfect 10 out of 10 claiming that it slaps the competition back to the drawing board.

"A beautiful and graceful fighting game that lets imagination loose, and winks before slapping Dante, Kratos and every other hero back to the drawing board. [Christmas 2009, p.90] "

The demo is out today on the Xbox Live Marketplace, be sure to check it out and tell us what you think.

With the demo out, I've tried it and I gotta say it's amazing. The combat was fantastic and the creatures were insane. Love the basis on counter-attacking and finishers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:52 pm
I thought it was unique and over the top xD  

Tron714
Vice Captain

choas_vision99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:07 am
Every single time I play the demo, I lern a new combo or skill! I played it at least five or so times now. Im Already a big fan of the two half demon twins so its no surprise that I just about fell in love with the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:05 pm
iv heard that a certain very prestigious gaming magazine in japan gave it a 40/40 ir that means anything to anyon (and it should because that magazine rarely gives perfect scores)  

Transformed Empress Sarah

Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff