Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Everything/Anything/Whatever guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and everything you can thing about. 

Tags: anime, gaming, roleplay, sports, free gold 

Reply The Everything/Anything/Whatever guild
when u sleep what do u dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:39 pm
i had this funny dream one time i was dream of yu-gi-oh that i was kiba and that i was useing the cards like real monsters like a pokemon thing,when ever i needed to get over water i would pull out a card and get a monster that can swim,and so on,it was so fun,then i woke up and i was like i want that dream again.

i would love to hear about dreams people have had.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:06 am
oh....um...well...my dreams are pretty f*cked up sooo.....yeah i'd rather not...  

DemonToastNinja

lovemeforeverandeverbabe

3,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:40 pm
if am horny of sex but most of the time I dream of evil things and demons  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:53 pm
My dream was so messed up a few nights ago. I only remember the end really well. My dog appeared out of no where when I was in the middle of nowhere and so I took her for a walk. Somehow we walked six miles so we got off of an exit from the highway. Then this rainbow thing I described as a shrimp car but it looked more like a solar car abducted us. Then I woke up. XD It's the funniest dream I've ever remembered.  

abbyhursty

Destitute Felis catus

15,100 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

narutofan10101010

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:52 pm
I had a dream that these two blonde anime characters were on a roof and the one on the ground was the sister of the boy who was pointing a gun at her. He shot her in the side of her leg by the knee 3 times and then he left for some reason I dont know why and she was still alive just her leg was bleeding a lot and she was in pain then I woke up and my leg was hurting where the girl was shot from my knee down I really wonder what it means. I have lots of other messed up dreams  
The Everything/Anything/Whatever guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games