[PRP] Pride life! (Nande & Thantos)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image It was easy to say that Nande probably had the easiest life within the pride. Oblivious to the real going ons, not knowing the real purpose behind the pride. Never knowing how many her love has slept with, and really who all is actually in the pride anymore.

But to her, life within the pride couldn't be better. Believing all the lies, and being absent-minded worked for her. And with all the nice encounters she has had with others, she couldn't be happier in these lands. Not unless her love was by her side, but she knew he had to be out patrolling the lands. Making sure no danger would fall upon those in this pride.

Which left her simply strolling around, looking for something to pass the time. Until her Thona made his way back to her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:57 pm
User Image
Thantos was simply taking a walk by himself, so that he could avoid Thona and anyone else who where like him. oh how he wished he could be blissfully unaware of the on goings of the pride so that he could be content with his life, but things where not that way for him. shaking his head, he was surprised to find the queen of the pride taking a stroll by herself since usually she had someone with her to watch her cause Thona was protective of her. "umm Queen Nande what are you doing about here?" going over to her, he knew she was like a complete opposite to her mate Thona and knew he could handle a small conversation with her easy with how sweet natured she was.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:01 pm
She wasn't out long before she heard someone calling her name. Turning her head, Nande quickly found the source. A leopard male she had seen around a few times, but knew nothing about. She never even caught his name, and even if she actually had before. She didn't even seem to remember it at all. But even with not knowing, or remembering his name, it didn't stop her from chatting with him. "Oh, hello there! I'm out on a walk, how about you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:45 am
" i was just going on a walk myself, since its a nice day out today." Thantos was quick to answer in a even tone of voice, that seemed to show he was detached from everyone and anything. though it was rare he would show some emotions, cause it was rather hard for him to since he had been raised to be this way. "i hope to find your walk has been enjoyable so far?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:42 pm
She smiled at him, and nodded her head. "It is nice out, yes!" She said, as she lifted her head up to look at the sky. Not even hearing his question about how her walk has been so far. One could easily just read her face for any answers they seek on how she felt.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:47 am
it was clear as day that she was happy and content with things. Thantos was amazed at how happy she was and blissfully ignorant of things. "yeah...." he could only shake his had with some amusement with how fast it seemed she was able to to be distracted. "is there anywhere specific you where planning on walking to?" tail tapping the ground, he wondered if she was even aware he was still talking.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 pm
She turned her head towards him, upon actually hearing this question he had for her. "Oh? No, not really." She simply answered. She really had no clue where she was heading, her paws just led her this way. So it must have been a good direction, and have something around here to pass the time.

This way definitely had someone who wanted to talk to her, that much she was sure of at this point. As the spotty boy near her, was talking to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:09 am
"oh...i see." Thantos was wondering why he even tried to have conversations when he wasn't good at it.seeing as he always kept to himself and whatever conversation he did have, he well always made sure to stick to quick simple answers. " i hope I'm not bothering you or anything."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 pm
She tilted her head slightly in confusion. "What would you think that you would be bothering me?" She questioned the male. Nande was not one to see anyone as bothersome. Well with the exception of a rude female she had met in the past, but other then that, no one was a bother to her.

She cared for all those around her, they were important members to this pride. To where everyone could be safe, and live their lives in peace.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:29 am
"well i prefer not to get into anyone's way, so i like to make sure." grunting, he was glad he wasn't being a bother. it wasn't like he had much social skills really. tail flicking this way and that, he hated being awkward in this kind of situation but then again he did prefer solitude. the busy life of being in a pride always had him on edge so he mostly kept his head down and out of the way. being cold hearted and emotionless was something not easy to change about himself.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:55 pm
Nande still didn't quite understand this boyo, why was he like this? And think he was a bother to her, or who ever else is out there. "But still, you are no bother to me. And you never will be either. And I'm sure you aren't a bother to the others in our lands." She softly replied to him. Ignorance of the way the pride is was always the best part of her being who she was. Oblivious to it all, and to why the boy is as he is now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:22 pm
" maybe your right...." thantos wrinkled his muzzle in thought. it was possible she was correct in her thinking. no matter, he would think about it another time. "well thanks for the chat Nande. i must be going though." giving a nod to her, he went on his way so that he could leave her to do whatever she had been planning. besides he never stuck around and chatted with anyone for long.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces