View Results

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:32 pm
|| Woulda replied sooner, but I'm watching anime x.x =D Like, third episode, and 8 people dead. Guess the anime. Block... Writers... ||
User Image
Micaiah looked at Miya for a moment before answering, "Nothing..." She said as she crossed her arms. The frown on her faced formed a small upside down 'v'. She didn't want to tell him how Miya's PDA (public display of Affection) bothered her so much.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:38 pm
He was still waiting on some people as usual taking orders. But then he went to one of the employees (anyone can reply) and asked: "When does this place close anyway?"  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:18 am
((Let me guess, Deathnote?))

Sei raised his brows, "Eeeh.... really now."

He lapsed into silence. "Hey, you hungry? Maybe we can grab something to eat from the kitchen. We have a little break, we might as well bother Alex or just go ahead and dig into leftovers."

He mused. "Human leftover food. Best tasting old stuff if it's not contaminated. Don't mind me. I think this is called infatuation."

He grinned and saw Miya. "Erm, I forgot about her for a bit. Was she bothering you, Mic?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:17 pm
(I love L!!!! Sorry you mentioned DeathNote XD)

Since Miya was distracted from pushing men away and sipping her cocktail Renard replied, "Miya hasn't been doing too good lately, girls at her university have been bullying her." Then he shrugged, "happens to everyone, eh?"
Shortly after he replied a slightly drunken fat lady tried to hug him. Uncomfortably Renard rose from the bar and nodded a farewell to Micaiah before taking a seat at the restaruant portion.

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:20 pm
|| Nope~ Umineko no Naki Koro Ni~ ||
User Image
Micaiah looked at Sei through the corner of her eye, "No..." She said, while her mind was thinking something else, ... I could always try to kill her... I'm damned to hell anyways... Ohh~ Sounds exciting. She stopped thinking that and hit her fists on her head, "Baka baka baka!" Then looked at Sei again, "... Not you, me..." She said with a slight smile of embarrassment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:10 am
"You might fracture your skull," Sei flashed a worried face and took hold of both Micaiah's hands to pull them down. "Okaaay, so you probably don't like something around here. Let's -- oh, no."

The fat lady was now staggering around the bar, trying to sugar up some of the men. "We can't have that...."

Hayaiko

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:29 am
|| ||
User Image
Micaiah blushed a little, but only when Sei turned his head so he couldn't see. She then remembered something, "Ah... I'll give her a broom and tell her that 'his' name is Tod." She said, as put up her pointer finger to signal one moment. She quickly sped-walked over to the supply closet and pulled out a broom, and then fakely said, "Oh! Maria, Tod is here again today~" She said, then brought the broom to the fat woman and she immediately took it and hugged it with... Great force... Micaiah looked at the woman disturbed, any man stuck in that death grip would die. Very quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:59 am
ℳy ₦ame...?
It's ℳariana.
₳nd ₩elcome to the яestaurant...

User Image

·÷±‡±I will never let you fall±‡±÷·
·÷±‡±I'll stand up with you forever±‡±÷·

« Mariana turned over in her bed as she heard a buzzing. She looked at the alarm clock that was causing the buzzing and jumped out of bed, and nearly screamed out "I'm late!" She quickly did her washroom needs, tossed on her work clothing and brushed her hair, tossing it up. She grabbed everything she needed, and ran down the stairs of her apartment building and nearly tripped a few times on the way to the restaurant. She entered through the employees entrance and silently tried to make it to the front of the restaurant to do her job.»

·÷±‡±I'll be there for you through it all±‡±÷·
·÷±‡±Even if saving you sends me to heaven±‡±÷·

{{Eheheeheh Sorry I didn't notice the Roleplay was open, I will be active from here on out!! }}  

Eihm

Hallowed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm
[[Hm....Writers block...Don't know what to say...]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:31 am
Sei whistled. "Wow. Good call. That's fast thinking for you."

He raised a brow in amusement. "Tod? I guess, I'll have to ask for Tod when I need to clean up something, from here on."

He laughed. "Now, where were we?"

Hayaiko

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm
|| sorry it took so long to reply x.x school annnnnd writers block ||
User Image
Micaiah stopped and thought for a moment, not able to remember what they were just talking about. "Eh... I forget." She said right out, she always had a problem with short-term memory, in a week she'll remember every word of the conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:02 pm
[[SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON!!! gonk The internet at my house isn't working at all. I'm at my aunt's for tonight and tomorrow during the day but I don't know when I'll have the internet access back when I get home. crying ]]  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:33 pm
Hide sat on one of the tables pretty bored as usual.. he waited if there was a table that needed a waiter and all that.. "So much as finding something fun.." He sighed.. good thing he was able to get one though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:05 pm
Lisanne exhaled softly and looked around. The place wasn't really all that busy today. She sat at one of the many still empty tables. The place probably wouldn't be ready until the dinnertime hour.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers