Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight Fan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Jane Volturi 1996 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 11, 79, 34 Total: 124 (3-300)

Jane Volturi 1996

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:06 pm
So I am a major Twilight fan. I want to know what type of Crazy things other people do to prove their Twilight Crazyness.
Here's what I do:
-Make all of my friends at school call me Jane Volturi.
-Nickname my friends for other Twilight members.
-Dress up like Jane and other Twilight members
-Inflict pain to my friends by telling them things that hurt them mentally.(I only do this rarely. I wouldn't want them to hate me.) twisted
-During school and sometimes at home I act like Bella once Edward leaves.
-Write my own Fanfictions about Twilight.
-Much Much More (If you want to know you have to ask me later.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:01 pm
You're kinda crazy.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:59 pm
I hate to say this no one flame me for this because it's the TRUTH, but it's people like you who give the rest of us intelligent fans a bad name.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 pm
Twilight Scribe
I hate to say this no one flame me for this because it's the TRUTH, but it's people like you who give the rest of us intelligent fans a bad name.
THIS.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:58 pm
The Kraken
Twilight Scribe
THIS.
It's a shame that there are people this obsessed. It's to the point of being creepy. Oh, and Jane doesn't have a last name, so I have no idea who 'Jane Volturi' is... are you talking about Jane, who is a member of the Volturi guard?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:07 pm
Twilight Scribe

Yea sorry but this is true people think were SOO obssesed when were realy not. Not to be mean or any thing but it is true. stare  

hugcx hvgvcvjbv

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:04 pm
Twilight Scribe
The Kraken
Twilight Scribe
THIS.
It's a shame that there are people this obsessed. It's to the point of being creepy. Oh, and Jane doesn't have a last name, so I have no idea who 'Jane Volturi' is... are you talking about Jane, who is a member of the Volturi guard?
Seriously, there are so many crazy f**ktards out there that it's getting to be scary. It's getting to the point where people need to walk around with shock collars that go off every time someone says "I'm Team Edward/Jacob".  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:46 am
The Kraken
Twilight Scribe
The Kraken
Twilight Scribe
THIS.
Seriously, there are so many crazy f**ktards out there that it's getting to be scary. It's getting to the point where people need to walk around with shock collars that go off every time someone says "I'm Team Edward/Jacob".
I'm Team Jakeward. Or Team Jaspard. Does that count?  

Twilight Scribe

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff