Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Mock Arena
Ryujin, Kaede vs Mangetsu, Kumori Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:01 pm
"That just makes you and your entire guild weak idiots. I do not concede to idiots. I will never tire and I will never give up so you can either quite or lose." Kaede glared setting herself back to a fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:41 pm
Kumori sighed at that response "what a sad hot head you are most likely your entire guild is filled with such hotheads, fine, since your too much of a hothead to reason with let's finish this pointless battle....i got better things to do" he says as he puts his right leg back showing his left side to her.  

PsychoValentine

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:46 pm
"If this was pointless then I would not be here. It is proving the guilds strength to potential clients. but I can see you are too lazy and too stupid to have realized this." Kaede snorted at the ninja before her if you could even call him that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:50 pm
"I need not prove myself in these sorts of displays, my guild proves itself through its jobs, successfully completing them and that is enough to atract clients, now then hothead...are you going to attack me or stand there? because it seems to me this battle is more important to you then it is to me" Kumori replied to her.  

PsychoValentine

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:20 pm
Kaede laughed hard. "If you and your guild did not need to prove yourselves then they never would have been asked to participate by the clients." She pointed out a flat truth to her opponent. This match had been arranged and asked for by others and agreed to by the guilds. It was under the pretense of 'entertainment and cultural display' but any ninja worth their salt knew the truth. "Every battle is important to a true warrior. I do not lose. It does not matter if the battle is worthless or not I have a reputation to keep. I. DO. NOT. LOSE. It's what makes me the best." She grinned in a deadly manner.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:34 pm
Kumori sighed, cous what she said was somewhat true. "Fine, you got me there... i'm very disappointed in my clients for asking such a thing from my guild.... i wonder as to why they don't simply ask for the guild to kill someone who is hard to kill.... that way we can show our style...instead of openly fighting someone which isn't my style all that much...." Kumori explained while he was still waiting in his stance.  

PsychoValentine

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:52 pm
Kaede laughed. "Because they might not want to be YOUR clients." She snickered. "Maybe they want to be MY clients?" She shifted her weight and tossed four Kunai's at Kumori rather quickly. Two of which had explosives hanging off of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 am
Kumori quickly dashed sideways to avoid the kunai and the explosives while all the time keeping his eyes on what ever kaede would do in that moment.  

PsychoValentine

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:44 am
Kaede easily watched her opponent move around the arena as she calculated her next move she tossed several kunais into his path circling with him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:40 am
Kumori slides and lowers his center to avoid the kunai and then changes direction and dashes towards Kaede. Knowing her leg is injured means it will be hard for her to move faster then him.  

PsychoValentine

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 am
Kaede grinned as Kumori changed tactics. She took her ground firmly with her weight ready to be tossed in any direction she needed while she pulled her sword putting herself into a very low guard position.  
Mock Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff