Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Sheer Cliff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:17 pm
He kept his twisted smile as she asked him a familiar question. "Just born with them. Traits from my father." he replied quite bluntly not wanting to go into detail. he nodded to her second statement. Oh such sickly ticks they were! Wolf he was not....demon on he wished.

Suddenly, she started to talk about battle, fights...war. He simply rolled his ice blue eyes and continued to trot on. Sure he loved a good fight but he enjoyed killing more. To him they were different and if played right care, fights could be avoided from death bringing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:57 pm
She trotted right next to him carefully eyeing the distance between him and the black spikes on her shoulders. They are full of nurotoxic venom. She did not quite know what poison would do to a miscreant demon such as him.

She stopped trotting for a second to sniff the air. Then jumped into the bush. A great commotion could be heard then moments later a huge head from a bear was flung towards Quarantine. Then she drug out the corpse of a fully cooked bear. "eat your fill."  

Alectrona wolf

Alectrona wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 am
((cheza, I just wanted you to know that i am heading out to work today. I probably wont be back on in a month or so, but just jkeep checking!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:17 pm
(( Alright as just as a note thought im not a crew member or anything we want to keep this realistic.....kinda. xD It is true hell hounds are bigger the normals wolves but there not all powerful. Killing a bear is something that would be a struggle for any animal :3 ))  

The Original Cheza

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces