2k9 Christmas thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 am
So, the event ends tomorrow. What do you think will happen, what is the big finale? Or is there any? biggrin

Maybe we'll get one more item, something bigger (and not made a trash).

Backwings? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm
Big finale: Santa comes back and runs into the Dernier airship with his sleigh. Both go down and crash land on the Gambino Mansion. All three are obliterated. The last panel on the comic features Crescento lol-ing his arse off.
The Overseer and Sentinel go back to being hobos, Brenn and company are never heard from again and the Dernier items inflate like crazy on the MP.
You get a dumpster or a shopping cart for your avi to sit in as a door prize xd

Backwings are never gonna happen outside of a RIG, people want them too badly neutral  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 am
Well, it wasn't backwings, it was another golden halo ripoff. I love it.

"Finally, your Archangel Gabriel cosplay is complete." Not true, btw... We still need those wigns! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:04 pm
XD
I had a feeling it was gonna be something cheezy....
Boo... it doesn't layer over my hat =.=

Maybe the quote is a sign of the apocalypse things to come?  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:48 pm
Iehonatane
So, the event ends tomorrow. What do you think will happen, what is the big finale? Or is there any? biggrin

Backwings? xD

Well, if you have been following the manga updates, we might finally figure out who the "He" who has scared the crap out of Santa, Jack, and the Easter Bunny causing them to hide in a frozen cave is on Thursday. One can only hope.

And Overseer and Sentinel will recover their godhoods and have to come to the aid of Santa.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:27 am
Kinnei
Iehonatane

Backwings? xD

Well, if you have been following the manga updates, we might finally figure out who the "He" who has scared the crap out of Santa, Jack, and the Easter Bunny causing them to hide in a frozen cave is on Thursday. One can only hope.

And Overseer and Sentinel will recover their godhoods and have to come to the aid of Santa.

Yes, I just noticed the update yesterday. Poor Jack gonk Who can scare the King of Halloween?  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:01 am
Iehonatane
Kinnei
Iehonatane

Backwings? xD

Yes, I just noticed the update yesterday. Poor Jack gonk Who can scare the King of Halloween?

My guess is probably T-Bone, seeking revenge on the holiday icons for the humiliation he felt from Santa Cow escaping last year. Other guesses have included Father Time or the New Year's Baby in the GCD.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff