Submit

Click To Give
+<3
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

winter rat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 am
Christmas, to me, always seem to time of the year were people are usually more given. But, it seems within the past few years, the holiday spirit has died due to people just stop believing.
So, if people haven't know about this site, this web site you just click to give. That is all, just simple clicks.
Click To Give.

I do this everyday, in fact, it's my homepage, and I sign the petitions and even buy things from there. Because it's all for a good cause. No, I am not asking you to do it as much as myself but prehaps just for at least this month, try to click each of them everyday? heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:47 am
Poor bats....They are such fascinating creatures of the night. I hope the disease clears up and scientists are able to help these animals more.

I clicked to help animals... .6 bowls of food. Some little animal somewhere gets a Christmas meal.  

The Wrathful Chizuko

winter rat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:49 am
Mhm, you can even sign up for the newletters and donate another thing of food for the animals.

The items they sell on the site are very nice, too. I bought my boyfriend a few things there for Christmas (the donations went towards the rainforest). Each one of them have their own different store. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:49 pm
Ooh. I will check it out.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ChoFruits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:31 am
that is awesome i will make my homepage too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:13 am
Yay! I'm so glad you guys are taken part of this, it makes me really happy there are still people out there with compassion. :3  

winter rat

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 am
I clicked smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:52 pm
There are a lot of people out there with compassion, just not much people can do to help nowadays. This click thing is a great example, and so is picking up your trash...but as for donating money or saving an animal species is a bit more complicated and harder to give.

There are 2 animals that I truly love that are predicted to be extinct soon within the next few decades. The Polar Bear and the Tasmanian Devil. Also, Tuna have been recently put on the endangered species list.  

The Wrathful Chizuko

Rei_Toei

Green Smoker

16,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:45 pm
clicked every cause; thanks for letting us know... looks like good shopping too! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:07 pm
I don't believe that it's hard to give to charity, no matter how horrid things have been. Charities will even take a dollar, people are just greedy and don't care. Such as, buying things you need clothing, mugs or whatever, that site offers everyday needs, in which you buy, you help. But people still turn their head the other way.

I don't make a lot of money and I have two jobs, yet I still use the 400 bucks I make every month and find a way to donate. I'm poor as hell, so I know how it feels not to have enough money.
A lot of animals are endanger nowadays, but that is due to human's stupidity. Believe everything lasts forever, believe that can walk into a mountain lion's home and kill it because it attacked. They keep invading their homes, and they get killed for protecting it. I would love to see all animals saved. (Although, the site isn't just about animals. It's about breast cancer, the rain forest, children health, literacy, and hunger)

@ Rei
Isn't it? I bought my boyfriend the hat and gloves with peace signs on them for Christmas, I got free ornaments with them, which I'm gifting off to my Ma and my boyfriends Ma whee  

PtPP Mule
Crew

red rabbiit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:18 pm
i clicked on all of them and they are all now my homepage thxs biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 pm
i clicked too ^^  

HippieKrowly

Chronic the Hemphog

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:38 am
I clicked! biggrin
I love giving to charities!
I also have something that you could all go to so you could help make a difference. I do it EVERYDAY and every point you get is money for your charity

Its
www.socialvibe.com

And after you get 2000 points, you get a free socialvibe ball given to you over mail for free, and stickers!!

I got my pink ball XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:57 pm
clicked again hehe ^^  

HippieKrowly

- Recycle Bin -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out