Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
dire wolfbanes profile ( approved )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iAkura-kun

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 pm
Screen name: dire wolfbane
rp age : 14 and died on september 1995
Zanpakuto Element: ice and fire

How much experience do you have: a little bit of experience

User Image

Name: Axel Kasajana
Aliases/ Nicknames: Axel

Physical Description:

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: The spirit of Hone-ookami is a tall man with the pelt of a white wolf on his back.

Zanpaktou: achived

Shikai Release: roar bone katana wolf “Roar, Hone-ookami”

Shikai:[not achieved] The blade's handle and my hand turn into ice and I get another sword which is used for fire element attacks, the sword with the ice handle has spike-like bones protruding from one side witch is what releases my main attack “Trio White Wolf Fang,” which is when, as the name says, 3 wolves made of ice come out of my zanpaktou that freeze almost anything they touch.

Bankai:[not achieved] Axel's bankai release phrase is “Freeze to the heavens and burn, Hone-ookami.” In his bankai, he wears a white wolf pelt on his back somewhat like Renji’s bankai and the skull of a wolf rests on his head. On his back are dragon-like wings of fire

Special Accessories: A black soulless katana of his friend.

Skills: Hados #33 and #31. During Axel's shikai, he has moves like ''Congela'' which is Spanish for freeze and which is when Axel stabs the ground three times with his zanpakuto, causing snake-like trails of ice to sprout from the holes. These snakes are able to crawl forward and explode, creating a small area where the temperature is low enough to freeze almost anything. (The field lasts for one post)

Abilities: Shunpo

Personality: Axel is spontaneous and always looking for a good, hard fight. He is kind and loving to those who know him, but cold to those who do not know him. He has a strong sense of justice.

Biography/History: Fourteen years ago, Axel live in Puerto Rico with his family and friends. His death was sudden, as he died in a car accident trying to save a friend who was in a collision course with a drunken driver. When he was taken to the soul society he stayed in the Rukon district and started searching for his family. As he searched, Axel found a man, claiming to be his uncle. The man told him that his family died in a fire and were turned into hollows. Heart-broken, he asked his uncle if there was a way to return them to their former state. The man told him that he had to gain the abilities of a soul reaper, in order to cleanse them of their sins as a hollow and put them into the cycle of rebirth. With a newfound hope, he trained hard for almost 2 years trying to pass the exams, until finally a girl named Rin helped him. Unfortunately the friendship would not last, as three months later they went on a mission together and Rin was tragically killed, by a masked shinigami. That day Axel took her zanpakuto in his hand and swore to avenge her death by becoming a captain and tracking down the traitor who killed her.

Signature/Patented Technique: Congela el Cielo which is a move that allows Axel to form and freely control ice while he's in bankai.

Guild Status: member

Online Schedule: well im usualy on in the weekend and my timeframe is easter standard time....i think...

special thanks to sayori of the red sands because he helped me fix this...alot...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 pm
oh my god please approve me!!!  

iAkura-kun

Prophet

l2yuta

1,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:25 pm
Read the front page rules. Or go to the waiting to be approved thread. So you joined our squad without an approved profile?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:34 pm
l2immy
Read the front page rules. Or go to the waiting to be approved thread. So you joined our squad without an approved profile?

no it's not that....i joined so i wouldn't waste anytime and sayori is still think about that.... cause he's helping me fix it...or atleast he was helping me because I'm pretty sure I'm done  

iAkura-kun

Prophet

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces