Reply Rp Forum
Rain- Soul Survivor (Accepting/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 pm
she gently pulled away from his arm and scoted over to Rukia to get some food. after taking a bowl and a spoon she scooted back to him. "thank you Rukia" she siad befor begianing to eat. she turned slightly and held up a spoonful to Nat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:27 am
Artymis strode down the darken street looking for an empty house. She knew if she didnt find one soon she would be out on the street and that was bad. She moved quickly and came upon one that seened to be empty she paced around it tring to see any sign of life. Feeling as if it were safe enough for tonight she jimmied the window and slid onto the carpeted floor.
(srry for not posting XD you know how life is sometimes.. lol)  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:11 pm
Nathaniel glanced at the girl for a moment and then took the food she offered smiling amused at the action. He closed his eyes for a moment then opened them again looking into her eyes. "Your a funny one, cute to." He laughed before glanceing at Rukai. "I wont kill you. I made that vow to your brother remember." He asked as he saw her lean away and then close her eyes as if remembering something again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:56 pm
Airadain just smiled at him and continued to eat. she looked over at Nick and his funny sister. things felt so weird. "so . . umm. . . . wat do we do when the rain stops?" she asked to them all.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:28 pm
She had only chuckled to herself as the demon had taken some of the food. She then turned to her own food and quickly downed what was left of it in her bowl, letting out a loud sigh of satisfaction "Not the best I've had but man it hits the spot!" she exlaimed as she gave a wide smile, patting her stomach as if she had just finished at an all you can eat buffet. "I have no idea where we are going. Anywhere that's more entertaining then this dreary little cave thats for sure!" she smiled at Airadain and the demon both, waiting for somebody to either agree or disagree with her option.

Nick had began to fall asleep as he listened to the others, he found that there wasn't much for him to talk about, he couldn't help himself, to him it was like going through school, if it didn't interest him, he slept, he knew that at the moment it wouldn't matter all to much if he was to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm
Nathaniel could smell the rain and something moving around outside. Slowly he pulled himself up and stretched. “When the rain stops,” he paused catching the small vampires gaze fall onto his face. “I ransack the town and take back whats mine.” He finished watching her cringe. “Why Trace, why.?” Rukai asked glancing away as she pulled herself to her feet and set down her bowl. “What will killing and ransacking a town do but increase the number of our kinds deaths!” She stepped forward and got closer to him anger taking over. “Your only doing it for pleasure again aren't you that's the only reason you kill.” Waiting for his response as he starred down at her she started to cry. “Why do you think, you want to live running all your life then fine, be my guest.” He hissed. “I was living in a nice house that was warm and I was alone. As you well know how I prefer it. Live out here and die I don't care, I honestly don't the only reason you aren't dead now is that stupid promise I made to that brother of yours but I can put you out of your misery right here and not one of you has the power to stop me.” Giving off a snarl at the end he shifted his weight as though seeing in her eyes what she would do next. The impact of her hand as she hit him echoed and he just stood there for a moment then smiled. “Your a brave one aren't you?” he asked grabbing her wrist and twisting it at her side. Or would you really rather die. I'm taking back what the humans took from me end of story and in the morning there will be more hell in that damn town then there has ever been. The more blood the better you want something fight for it easy as that.” She squirmed in pain and dropped to her knees as he twisted her wrist. When she stopped struggling against it he let go and shoved her lightly with his leg as he walked out the cave entrance. “In the end its going to happen one way or another I'll rule this land.” He muttered and left the entrance and vanished into the shadows leaving Rukai on the floor holding her wrist tears rolling down her cheeks.  

Issac Avvyien

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:33 pm
Artymis stole up to the bedroom of the old town house. Feeling safe. At least for now. She lay down moving to a comfortable position before nodding off slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:42 pm
what had just happend? werent they all just getting along? waht triggerd this in Nathaniel? Airadain jumped to her feet. "wait" she called. but she knew she wouldnt get an answear. looking down she saw that Rukai was crying she went to her side to comfort her.  

PaYg

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:20 pm
Artymis awoke repositioning herself. She stode and moved to the window sill. She knew it was a risk but she sat down and looked out the window, thinking of the ruin the world had become.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff