• Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:43 am

"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue
Klokateer Waiver Version 1.0

As revised by Charles Foster Ofdensen

I, __________Seth____________, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

Furthermore, I waive all rights of Legal Defense or Prosecution should I be burned, lacerated, eaten alive, poisoned, de-boned, crushed, or hammer-smashed.

I understand that there is in no way any financial compensation should I be completely killed.

Finally, I understand that should anything happen to me during my service that causes mental or physical alarm to any of the members of DETHKLOK I will be held accountable legally and financially whether or not I am living or dead.

Finally, thank you for deciding to serve DETHKLOK. We understand you have many METAL choices out there to be loyal to, and they will all be crushed by DETHKLOK.

__________SETH__________
Printed Name

________Seth <3_____________
Signature

______5/24/10___________
Date

(No, I did not write this. I did modify it, however.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:18 pm
CFO Charles Ofdensen
As you all may know, becoming a Klokateer is not an easy process. Some, if not most of you, will probably be injured, maimed, or even killed during the screenings alone.

If you are still interested, knowing the full consequences and possibilities of your choice, please sign the below document.

"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, Dakota Woodruff , do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

Furthermore, I waive all rights of Legal Defense or Prosecution should I be burned, lacerated, eaten alive, poisoned, de-boned, crushed, or hammer-smashed.

I understand that there is in no way any financial compensation should I be completely killed.

Finally, I understand that should anything happen to me during my service that causes mental or physical alarm to any of the members of DETHKLOK I will be held accountable legally and financially whether or not I am living or dead.

Finally, thank you for deciding to serve DETHKLOK. We understand you have many METAL choices out there to be loyal to, and they will all be crushed by DETHKLOK.

__Dakota Woodruff________
Printed Name

Dakota Woodruff
Signature

7-10-10
Date

The Furry Poet

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Ceon101

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:26 pm
"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, ________Ceon_________________, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

_____________Ceon____________
Printed Name

______________Ceon___________
Signature

______________7/25/2010___________
Date
Can I handle the bar? I luvs the alcohol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm
CFO Charles Ofdensen
As you all may know, becoming a Klokateer is not an easy process. Some, if not most of you, will probably be injured, maimed, or even killed during the screenings alone.

If you are still interested, knowing the full consequences and possibilities of your choice, please sign the below document.

"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, _________________________, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

Before I sign anything, I happen to be a Reaper,so I could steal the souls of people Deathklok needs...So,Interested? Oh , I should mention I could recruit you some undead Klokatiers,who work for free. Because they are under complete control by the one who has legal possession of their soul. And kudos for the small print,I use anograhms in my contracts. So anyway,The Reaping industry is going out of buisness,and the rate of death at your Concerts are very high,so To avoid legal issues I could turn the deceased into undead klokatiers. All I need is Their soul as Payment,and you can have their undying loyalty forever.And ever. And so on.... I apolagise. I'm 400 years old and I get distracted occasionaly. So you know where to find me if you should accept my offer. Consider it carefully,It will bemany years before you find another Reaper.  

Lord Lacandon

khpunkmetal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:34 am
CFO Charles Ofdensen

"PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, _______Zack__________________, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

__________Zack_______________
Printed Name

_________Zack________________
Signature

________Feb. 22, 1011_________________
Date

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:44 pm
PAIN WAIVER"

Standard Issue

I, __________justin____________, do hereby waive all "life rights" including but not exclusive to the rights to breathe, see, move, et cetera upon the signing of this document.

__________justin__________
Printed Name

________JuStIn_____________
Signature

______22/2/11___________
Date  

Rorschach1985

3,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Official Klokateer Recruitment and Training Area