Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Hard to Pin description

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azfarel Whitemoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 pm
I`ve doing some reading here lately, broadening horizons and things of the sort... I was wandering... How can I describe myself???? I mean... I`m sure someone will be able to help since (as fas as I have realized) you are all pretty good people and most of all you know how to THINK... Important skill that seems lost lately...

here`s the deal... since forever I have been in touch with many things and being taught many things by my gramps... tarot, using animal spirits, celebrating soltices and equinoxes, herbalism (not very good at it though), spirit channeling, energy stealing and giving, geomancy, crystal handling... even martial arts using spirit channeling... I mean... it`s a whole range of things that I know how to do (mind you I`m not as proficient in some of these as I wish I was) that I don`t really know what am I by now... I have never had the chance to join a coven nor even heard of one here in mexico (State= Morelos, City= Cuernavaca just in case anyone knows of one in the area)...

I really like to have some help here... since most of you are already in the know and have more info about this than I do... or at least have more sense of organization...

thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm
Neo-Pagan is pretty catch-all. Witch works as well.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

ncsweet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:43 am
Yeah... I was sort of thinking the same thing. There isn't really any specific path that encompasses all of those things. Witch seems to cover it pretty well though. Have you checked WitchVox to see if there are any groups near you? There are a handful in Mexico listed, but I don't know how near/far they are from where you are.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:50 am
Great page but still there is not much here in mexico... pagan and witch life around here in my city sums up to a couple of well established Santeros and a small eclectic group of rose crosses that gather once a year... still looking though ^^  

Azfarel Whitemoon

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff