Reply Adult Furries Guild
hello :3 i needs a fursuit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoriesThatKill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:30 pm
As far as cheap, I have no idea. I have been trying to look for a fursuiter to do my outfit for while. I am currently saving for a car, but my fursuit is next. The ones I have found that are pretty good are:

Lion of the Sun - For realistic looking suits. They also make these really amazing metal things that give you cat like digigrade legs. But they make very believeable features on their faces.

Beastcub Creations- for toony or semi-realistic. I know they are saying toony suits all look the same, but I don't see why it matters. Animals of the same spieces, for the most part, look the same. But this person is pretty good at unique toon fursuits.

Soki Twopaws used to make suits, but I think it must have got boring or something. There are no more on DA at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:11 pm
=3 whats a good estimate of what a fursuit costs? cause i've never had one before sweatdrop and i was thinkin of gettin one  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:24 pm
this is a geat site to use for fursuit commisions. im using it to get a tail and ears and paws. i know one of the creators personally.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 am
Ah, I think the toony suits are awesome. XP

I dun want a realistic one unless it comes out SHO BEAUTIFULLY, that I just can't stand not accepting it. XD

That must take a lot of work. XD  

Dandy Panties

shruikan

Salty Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm
i saw those examples... oh my so pretty!

the quad suit is really cool! i have never seen something like that

it would be cool to get one but 2k is a lot of cash and when would i ever wear it?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 am
blackrose_naga
=3 whats a good estimate of what a fursuit costs? cause i've never had one before sweatdrop and i was thinkin of gettin one

As I stated it all depends on what you want, and who you get it from. :3
They're really expensive no matter what though, unless you find a really cheap maker, but then you generally get what you pay for. :c  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am
Shaviv
What is the term for a Cats-style suit with tufts of fur on it, which conveniently allows you to wear some clothing over it and thereby cause more intense double-takes?

I ask because if I were getting a suit, that's what most of it would be - that, a facial appliance, ears of course, and some paint.

I believe they're just called Cats style suit. They use a painted bodysuit, wigs and face paint and look like...well, the musical.
For wearing clothing with a suit clothing, you could also get a partial which is everything a regular full suit has, just no body.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:56 pm
shoki_de_nai
blackrose_naga

They're really expensive no matter what though, unless you find a really cheap maker, but then you generally get what you pay for. :c

It's like shoki said...It all depends on what you want done. To kind of give you a rough idea, though, my suit cost $1650 CAN from Noble Wolf. Suits from Scribble Fox (One Fur All Studios) cost somewhere between $830 US and $1250 US, while his full suits range from $1500 US to $2450 US. Again, keep in mind that the price may vary greatly depending on what you're looking for. If you get a full suit from Scribble Fox, there's a possibility it could cost more than above.

For example, with my suit from Noble, the base price (if I remember correctly...It's been a couple of years XD) was $1500 CAN. But, some of the extras that I wanted (teeth, claws, pawpads, hard soled footpaws, the coloration, long tail, and long hair), added the extra $150 CAN.  

Davin_Nightwind

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm
Yeah I Want To Get A FurSuit Soon Probably Just Get It For Halloween Cause By The Time I Get The Money All Together It Will Be Like Somewhere During Summer To Fall Then Furry Convension Here I Come ^^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:42 am
Davin_Nightwind
shoki_de_nai
blackrose_naga

It's like shoki said...It all depends on what you want done. To kind of give you a rough idea, though, my suit cost $1650 CAN from Noble Wolf. Suits from Scribble Fox (One Fur All Studios) cost somewhere between $830 US and $1250 US, while his full suits range from $1500 US to $2450 US. Again, keep in mind that the price may vary greatly depending on what you're looking for. If you get a full suit from Scribble Fox, there's a possibility it could cost more than above.

For example, with my suit from Noble, the base price (if I remember correctly...It's been a couple of years XD) was $1500 CAN. But, some of the extras that I wanted (teeth, claws, pawpads, hard soled footpaws, the coloration, long tail, and long hair), added the extra $150 CAN.

good lord thats alot of money gonk  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:16 pm
Oh, yeah it is, but, in the end, if you enjoy suiting, it's well worth it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:37 am
it'll take me a long time to afford one emo  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff