Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
Hei's sort of quests and ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hei_Guisse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm
These are sort of quests. Customs that I had thought up at some time or another and decided that it'd be really neat to have. Some of them I want more than others... the more desirable will be closer to the top.

Right now I have...

Zero

...active quests.

Journal | RP Plots | Quests

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:08 pm
Name: Mikaili
Owner: Hei_Guisse
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: I'm not quite sure how I want him to look just yet. Black or gray-black with a white mane would be lovely. Marking colors are some shade of blue that stands out but itsn't neon.
Reference Images: None available yet

Personality: He has quite an attraction to the ladies and is something of a heart-breaker and playa. Why have one girl when he can have more... just so long as he doesn't let any of them know what's going on. He does genuinely care for all the ladies he woos, he's just too busy thinking that he's one of the Gods greatest gift to females to consider that he's hurting some feelings.

He doesn't simply just settle into a single relationship not because he's afraid of responsibilities, being tied down, or a permanent relationship. He's just living his life to the fullest until he finds someone that he can fall fully in love with.

Future Plot Ideas: I'd like to find him a best friend to grow up with and be able to hang out with throughout his entire life.

Otherwise... flings. LOTS OF FLINGS.

Funds: ???

Yay Mika!

User Image

Journal | RP Plots | Quests

Hei_Guisse

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items