Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
The Wolves den (Art Shop)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 pm
Ok, so, I've finally decided to start doing commissions, to help get the old juices flowing again. I'll do pretty much anything, but I must warn you now...I don't have much experience with avians or scalies, but I am willing to try! And, my work schedule is a little erratic, so please don't fret if you don't hear anything for a while! Now that that's out of the way...Information time!

Examples
My dA Gallery

Prices
Lineart (All line art will be scanned and re-inked digitally): 8k
Lineart + Pencil shading (retouched digitally if the scanner mauls it): 10k
Lineart + Digital Coloring: 12k

Additional characters: 2k per character

Forms to Fill Out
Character Name
Character References (Pictures or a good description will work)
What You're Looking For (Poses and fun stuff like that)
Other Characters (If you want more than one character, here's where you put their names and reference material)
Notes (Anything in particular about your character, ect)

How Payments are Going to Work
Ok, this part's always the kicker...Here's how we're going to do things. After you submit your info, wait for me to send you a PM so you know that I've seen it. After I let you know, send the trade. I won't accept it until after I start working on your art, so when you see that, I'm on it. Then, when I show you the work in progress, we'll discuss any changes that need to be made and such. Once you're satisfied with the work to date, I'll go ahead and finish it. Once it's done, I'll send you another PM to let you know. Before I send you the final piece, go ahead and complete the trade, and I'll PM you the final work.

Work List  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:19 am
Character Name: Haruhara Sanako
Character References: Sanako is a lupine female who is tall and skinny. She has long, black fur that has blood red spots that are randomly placed all over the black fur. Her eyes, are blood red also, and always have a caring look to them. Her chest area is bigger than usual, bigger than most females. She always wears either really low cut dresses or pants with chains on them and tight, goth shirts, and her pants and shirts are either black, red or dark blues.
What You're Looking For: Either running, waving or in some kind of sexy pose
Other Characters: If you dont mind a video game character....http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss288/LadyRE-mix/Resident Evil/wesker02.jpg[/img]]Albert Wesker I would like to see him as a furry...
Notes Sanako has scars on her muzzle, and usually hates other people.

I would also like it to be lineart + digital coloring, please  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas