Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Oooo! Im so mad!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How ******** up is this s**t?
  Wow what a b***h, she must be his girlfriend
  Nah momma, your overracting.
View Results

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:12 am
Im in a fight with this girl on myspace about my babys daddy.
I asume its his girlfriend...
But read this.

Her: You need to give keith more credit he is trying

Me: He aint trying worth s**t! he ******** said to my face that its not his kid. so what you think you know about keith is wrong... hes a piece of s**t and hes worthless, so yeah

Her:Maybe he wouldnt be so much like that if you just try a little and let him make the big step. It wont kill you. and if it doesnt work then ******** it but if it does it might be worth it,
AND i never said he was a good person i just said he was trying a little please dont put words in my mouth when im just giving advice. Whether you asked for it or not it wont kill you to listen either.

Me:Trust me he aint worth it...
Oh and if he was trying so hard to be a good daddy why would he say to my face and to everyone else he knows that she aint his daughter?... can you answer me that?

Her:I'm not trying to start a fight I'm simply saying that releasing your anger and giving someone a chance can make a dfference that you never thought could happen. Trust me it works and you can not believe it if you want.
It's just friendly advice. Argue all you want but it works in most cases

Me:Well I thank you for the advice, but Im not the problem here, he is. Ive tryed with him for a year and a half to help me with her and be there and he was only there to see her twice after that he said to me over the phone that she aint his daughter. and that wasnt the first time hes ever said that, shes only his daughter when its convient to him, or when he doesnt have a girlfriend

Her: okay i believe you just one day if he ever does try to be a big part of her life and she wants it will you let him?

Me: If she wants it. but before she desied's I will tell her the story of how he left us and never cared and he always made me cry, and how Earl was there and loved her like he never could

Her: just do say good things not all bad because he was good at one point and its not fair to keep that from her no matter what he did she need the whole truth

Me: No you dont understand. HE WAS NEVER A GOOD PERSON!! THROUGH THE WHOLE PREGNANCY HE NEVER GAVE A s**t!! dont you ******** understand? hes a horrorable person.
He doesnt deserve someone as wonderful as my daughter in his life. He'll be lucky if he ever sees her again. My Husban is a better father then he ever could've been. soyeah

Her: he is not your husband and it doesnt matter what he did it is his kid and you can yell all you want but its not doing anything but making you think your a tough a** but im warning you try to take her away and you know he will find away to get her so its advice and a warning i dont care if you listen at this point but when you start complaining and are upset when he does do this dont be suprised because im warning you now

Me: Umm, his name isnt on the birth certificate, so he has NO RIGHTS TO HER. none what so ever. The judg will just laugh at him for trying.

Comments?...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:06 pm
Whoop whoop

but yo dat s**t is ******** up dat ***** dont desurve to have yo daughter in his life if he was never der for her ya digg? ******** dat lame i would beat his a** if i knew you irl jus for da simple fact he wasnt der

~TJ  

xXManiac_WJKXx

Ann Cunter
Vice Captain

Naughty Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:51 pm
That's such bullshit, Momma.
Obviously his 'girlfriend' needs to realize it isn't her place to say anything seeing as she has no idea what happened. He has no right to ever see her again, especially since he's made the remark "she's not my daughter" not once, but a few(?) times before hand. Even if that's not his girlfriend, she needs to mind her own business and realize the 'advice' she's trying to give you isn't and wasn't wanted in the first place.

BUT, even if his name isn't on the birth certificate, he could get a blood test to prove ( if he ever would want to, seeing as he seems to be stuck on the "not mine" bullshit) that your daughter is his. Though, you can argue all the things he's said and done, have witnesses he's said and/or done these things and he wouldn't get any custody of her.

Those are my comments on it though, and I COULD be wrong in the last paragraph, but I'm not entirely sure. I mean, people who have donated sperm have tried to get custody of the children resulting[ some what off topic, I know].

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:37 pm
He only says that shes his if he wants me in bed or wants to get back with me.

He was never there throughout the pregnancy and he said multiple times to my friends that she aint his.

I dont think it be possible for him to get full costedy or even half.
He'll be lucky to get visitation rights.

Hes also going into the military next month  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hypersanity
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:16 am
Damn...

Just damn..

I'm just going to say my heart goes out for ya there momma. 'Cause if there's one thing I've learned is not to get in between some baby momma drama.

Not that I'm not saying you shouldn't be mad about that s**t. But damn, that's a hot topic and I'm not gunna put my two cents in that.

I feel for ya.

~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff