Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Riki's profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:59 pm
Gaia name: Riki Zenki

RP Name: Riki Zenki

Sex:
Male

Height: 5'11”

Weight:

Race:
Soul Reaper

Personality: He is very kind and light hearted, but call him rookie or

Appearance:
User Image

Zanpaktuo names and Spirits:
Yin and Yang

Yin: She is very kind and helpful to Riki. Her weapons are two dark stars that process the powers of black fire and dark powers. In zanpaktuo form she is a black blade and hilt, but a black hand guard with gold outlines.

Yang: He is also kind and helpful, but he rarely talks unless its important. He wields the deadly power of White Fire, the hottest of fires, and light powers. In zanpaktuo form he is a white blade and hilt with a white hand guard and blue out lines. He wields one large knight sword made from a light but powerful metal.

Yin:
User Image

Yang:

User Image

Shikai release:
Prepare yourself.

Shikai:
Riki's blades break into shards and return together as two dark stars. These dark stars use the powers of black fire and dark powers. The edges are diamond hard and razor sharp.

Attack 1 (kaen disuku): the stars rise into the air and begin to spin fast enough for it to blend and look like two solid disks. They then begin to erupt in flames and shoot at the target.

Attack 2
(kuro yobouchuusha): Riki opens up two dark portals and the stars enter. Then multiple portals open every where shooting the stars at the target multiple times, along with anything else Riki puts in there.

Attack 3: (kaen kachuu) like kaen disuku, but instead of shooting at the target it begins revolving around Riki like a vortex surrounding him in a vortex of fire to protect him and the stars begin shooting out and returning to the vortex at high speeds.

Bankai: He takes his blades and slams them together making them explode with bright light filling the area. When the light clears riki is holding Yang's blade and wearing a white robe (white version of Ichego's bankai robe.

Background: Riki was born to a noble family. This family was an enemy of another noble family. This family stole Riki as a baby where he was thrown in an alley where he was left to die. A family found him only wearing his noble Mendelian. They took him in and raised him as their own son. The mother was a sweet young woman and the father was a young blacksmith. He taught Riki the trade and Riki became a master of the art. Once Riki turned 17 his father decided it was time to tell him the truth and his secret. His father was not just a blacksmith but also a vigilante. He had taught Riki to use a sword since he was six years old and now it was time to take up the family art. One night however, the noble family who tried to kill him captured Riki. After not telling them his families whereabouts he was tortured and killed.
Riki was then taken to the soul society but as a child. He was taken as a 6 year old and adopted by a Rukon family who had one child name Shin. Shin was a year older then Riki. They played together and one day when they were out exploring a hidden rundown building. Riki and Shin split up and when Riki was entering a room someone in a hooded person the same size as Riki. The person took off their hood to reveal a girl the same age as Riki. He thought this girl was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen but could not say it. She introduced herself only as Rin and joined their little group. They all worked together and spent hours everyday together and Riki's love for her only grew yet he never said anything. Once they were 16 and 17 Rin's secret was found out. She revealed that her real name was Rinata Kuchiki, daughter to the Kuchiki family. Whats-more she told them her family was making her join the Academy and that she would be leaving them. Her and Riki met in private after he had told her he had something he needed to say. He choked and could only say goodbye and gave her a hug. Shin and Riki sat at the old rundown house, the first day without Rin and it was a really bad day. They decided they needed to become soul reapers and join her. They heard there was a rare test being given this week. They both went but only Shin passed. Riki was left alone.
A few months later Riki heard a soul reaper was coming to down and thought it could be one of his friends. He ran there and pushed through the crowd. As the soul reaper appeared he saw it was not his friends but a Captain. As them man passed Riki fell to the ground and blacked out. He awoke to the soul reaper asking if Riki was hungry, surprisingly yes. The soul reaper took Riki home and told his parents what had happened and asked to take Riki back with him to the Academy. They agreed and Riki left. This is where our story begins.....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:18 pm
Yet another Yin Yang theme, how redundant. As for elements, Dark and Light aren't elements. The elements are fire, ice, water, poison, wind, lightning, and earth.  

l2yuta

1,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:16 pm
poisin is a creation and farther from being an element then light and dark. Dark is created when light is not present while light comes in some form from all of those elements you listed. I do not want to argur with you on this matter but this is what I have created and to think that this is not different from the others is pointless. Every character share something in common with another no matter what because it comes from a show with rules. I choose yin yang for one reason. Not to make a balance but to create a character the represents that good is over evil. He use both light and dark for good and in turn fights with his heart over his mind, If you want this chamged I will change it a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:18 pm
also I never said light and dark were elements and no where I have found that they are not useable.  

Hakora vi Britannia

l2yuta

1,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:20 pm
Just try and be more inventive with the Yin Yang theme. There are many Yin Yang zanpakuto's and it is reduntant to see the same thing. You could stay with the Yin Yang but boost it a bit. I'll send you a PM about a deeper and unused Yin Yang ideal.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:03 pm
I have edited my profile and used l2immy's idea but taken it to a deeper level in order to make it my own. Oddly I have done a profile long ago like this but did not think to reuse that idea in this situation.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Slothapus

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:26 pm
Bumpy but, Accepted.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:24 pm
Nice one indeed.  

Heirozizzle

BSS Profiles