Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sim Dreams?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever had Sim dreams?
Oh yeah, they're crazy...
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Yeah, but they're not that cool.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
What the heck are you smoking, Puff? That's weird.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Who is Puffer Fish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 am
I don't know about you guys, but some weekends I play enough Sims to end up dreaming about them. This weekend I haven't (I am now, but that's the first time for like a week) but I had a crazy dream about them last night.

Post any weird Sim dreams you've had, if any. (:

Mine last night was that a new expansion for Sims came out called The Sims: The Book Expansion. I opened it knowing it was completely different from regular Sims, it was somehow its own game and not an expansion despite the name...
So I go in and play a house but every house I play, everyone dies or runs away (one guy joined a motorcycle gang, wtf).
Then this big mansion appears in the rich side of town and I play it and there's these two alien women living there. Their story was apparently that they had to take refuge here from their wartorn home planet. They looked like semi-green humans that had taken a beating, their faces were completely disfigured by something or another. And their house was absoutely astounding. I thought they would die off like everything else had, but they survived and I realized I had to kill them off manually or they'd never leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 pm
I had a dream once that I was a sim and I was going to the store to buy junk food for my sim daughter's sleep over.

This was before Sims 2 even came out. XD  

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:10 pm
I had a dream once where I was in my house and sim robbers were climbing through the window. They were coming to kill me!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:33 pm
Sorry, but I've got to lock this. We already have a sims dream thread here> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10896089  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items