Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Cross to Eden

Back to Guilds

A guild focused on obeying Gods word. If you dont want to live a life of godliness for Christ then this is not the guild for you! 

Tags: Christian, Bible, Cross, Jesus, Eden 

Reply A Cross to Eden
I'm not sure if its okay but i want you to know...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty_Angel17

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:19 pm
That I recently opened a charity for those who have been hacked. i am saying this because i hope that nothing in it is going against God. so i wanted a few opinions.
Here is the url:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/angel-charity-for-those-who-have-been-hacked-open/t.56987981/

If there is anything that is against God please tell me, i'll change it straight away  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 am
It's a great thing that you give these things away but warn them to not pursue in worldly things. Do keep in mind that some people don't know anything of figurative speech.
Luke 16:9I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings.
James 4:4 You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

The stuff here is all going to collect dust and eventually have no value in God's sight. [other then giving it away or revealing yourself that you're a Christian] I don't see anything wrong about the guild, it's a post to help others so why not?  

Ransom3d

Kitty_Angel17

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:24 pm
Ok. I'll try to be careful. And if God sees that it isn't going swell then i'll drop the post and start it over. At least. I hpe that isn't bad either.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:16 am
hey you know its really a great opportunity to help but as you can see you can use the wealth to win well yeah maybe they are long distance but as you can see were collecting people here, maybe you call it worldy but why not use it as a door opening to a more spiritual realm conversation ,we can only see avatars but the person behind it is a man that can share God's word,well i suggest why not chat with them its a good opportunity to help but why not ask their spiritual condition??? then go for a sharing isn't that great!?  

JeffreyAAgustin

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ransom3d

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:20 pm
I just hope what you give leaves an example for others to look upon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:14 am
I think that what you are doing is truly wonderful. Just be cautious of those who try to take advantage of you. Some people will get a Mule and go around asking people for help saying that their account was hacked, just to get free items or gold donated to them.  

LittleTnCo

Ransom3d

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:50 pm
LittleTnCo
I think that what you are doing is truly wonderful. Just be cautious of those who try to take advantage of you. Some people will get a Mule and go around asking people for help saying that their account was hacked, just to get free items or gold donated to them.

Not to be rude, but I highly doubt anyone's that desperate to make another account for some items,  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:09 pm
LittleTnCo

to be honest, i have been tricked throught this already. twice...thats why I have made another account to donate to. Its like a "bank". ^^ im trying my hardest to reach one million gold to donate to all those who are in need of help. ^^  

Kitty_Angel17

A Cross to Eden

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff