Total Votes : 5

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:43 pm
I am in the middle of finals (it's finals week). All of my classes are pretty like...useless. I can't wait to get my finals over with! No more memorization of things that I will never use in my future! Woot woot! I took my applied stats final this morning and I take my international politics final tomorrow afternoon. After that I just have a final composition for my music class (and no I have no idea about pretty much anything in my music class).

Is there anyone else in the middle of finals? Did you recently have your finals? Do you have your finals later? What finals do you have to take/have you taken? Or do you have essays/projects?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:48 pm
I have a math exam Wednesday. I got an A on the first two exams for that class, I don't really expect the third to be any different. Binary = easy.

As for my computer graphics class, I have three major projects due on Thursday. No exam though, so that's cool.

Flyentologist

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:53 am
I had my finals last week....now I am free and trapped most of the time in the kitchen baking. Yesterday I made buckeyes and gingerbread. Today I'll probably decorate the ginger bread, and bake peanut butter blossom and/or monster cookies.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 am
kawaiitanpopo
I am in the middle of finals (it's finals week). All of my classes are pretty like...useless. I can't wait to get my finals over with! No more memorization of things that I will never use in my future! Woot woot! I took my applied stats final this morning and I take my international politics final tomorrow afternoon. After that I just have a final composition for my music class (and no I have no idea about pretty much anything in my music class).

Is there anyone else in the middle of finals? Did you recently have your finals? Do you have your finals later? What finals do you have to take/have you taken? Or do you have essays/projects?

i am on my fifth year now and i like have my prelim exams on saturday.. wish me luck and i have my thesis to pass by sat.. wish me luck again.. lols  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:19 am
High school so finals aren't until June.
Though I have one teacher that keeps calling the semester exam a final which bothers me much more than it should.
The semester exams are coming up in January, I believe.

I'll have to take finals in all my classes so that would be
Orchestra(though the teacher has had the same test for 4 years because to him and in that class the test is merely a formality)
World Lit
Photography
US Government
Prob&Stat(teacher that keeps calling the semester the final)
Epidimiology(though I'm considering dropping that class)  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games