I like the Ice Prince
  I like both
  I dislike both
View Results

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 pm
Silver Laurels -
(posi) I like the coloring, it is a very visible white shading, no oogly off color gray or splotching. I like how dainty the laurels are. I like the toga, and the tree. The arm/anklets seem rather random but usable.

(negi) I am surprised there is no second pose for the laurels, as in a shine option. Not sure about the cape... it is like, why is it there? lol

Ice Prince -
(posi) The colors are nice, I thought the blue would be off, but it actually shows up. I like the snow spell for effect and I really like the cape, it is a good match for the Snow Witch. I'm always fond of rapiers, and the wig is decent looking, a lot better than the one from the last wig set.

(negi) Misleading desc, made it seem like there would be a companion lol. The stick...wand thingie, seems rather pointless, especially with no shine pose to it. hmm the crown doesn't seem very attractive, and you would think a Prince would have a smaller crown.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:57 pm
I feel stupid about not believing the GCD about the laurels... I didn't buy a letter early and not they're up to 100k gonk

Laurels are pretty but I don't care much for the Ice Prince. It sounded nice but meh, too bulky.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:19 pm
The laurels will fit in well with most of my inventory. The ice prince not so much. I've never been a fan of the blue and white combo.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm
Matching whites can be such a pain. I like both of these, though  

Salmay
Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:12 pm
The laurels are awesome! I'm totally stocking up on letters. They're probably going to inflate like crazy :3

The Ice Prince is ok. Nothing incredible, but you can match it at least. The hair is kinda cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 am
Karma v2
The laurels are awesome! I'm totally stocking up on letters. They're probably going to inflate like crazy :3

The Ice Prince is ok. Nothing incredible, but you can match it at least. The hair is kinda cool.

Don't say that gonk

I still need to buy one -.-  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:12 am
The Silver Laurels are beautiful, and the fact that the MC comes with multiple options makes up for the fact that it's not "shimmering," as the hints indicated.

The Ice Prince is bleh. The hair is nice and the scepter is okay, but the only real reason to buy the MC is for the Snow Spell pose. The fact that the cloak removes hats is a big turn-off on this item for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:22 pm
Iehonatane
Karma v2

Don't say that gonk

Sorry, that's just the way the market goes sweatdrop
It'll probably bottom out around the beginning of next week or right after Christmas. Just grab one before the 29th if you can.

Best way to make gold quick without donating: Bootygrab. You can make a ton grabbing dolphins.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:56 pm
Karma v2
Iehonatane
Karma v2

Don't say that gonk

Sorry, that's just the way the market goes sweatdrop
It'll probably bottom out around the beginning of next week or right after Christmas. Just grab one before the 29th if you can.

Best way to make gold quick without donating: Bootygrab. You can make a ton grabbing dolphins.

I actually have enough gold now, I'm just waiting to see if it drops just a little xD gamble.

Booty is a friend of mine xD Mini monsters are quite good too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:40 am
I just bought my Laurels wiht 69k.. I'm quite happy with that, they might go lower still, but I didn't want to risk it. xD  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:28 am
Iehonatane
I just bought my Laurels wiht 69k.. I'm quite happy with that, they might go lower still, but I didn't want to risk it. xD

That's really good compared to what they started at ^^
Even now they're at 74k.
I'm betting they'll be around 120-150k by next Christmas, maybe more.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:49 am
Has anyone else with a male avi base tried the toga from the laurels? Well I just did and I can see my avis ugly grey boxers from the side because they're too wide. So I tried to put on some speedos and they unequip the toga. What the heck Gaia?!? gonk  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:34 pm
I don't have a male base but I did come across the issue with underwear. Seems the toga and undies are on the same layer. I can't wear the toga and Edmund's underwear at the same time. stressed But I can wear leggings like the Blade ones.

You can always send a message to Juno or hit the bug report forum.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:33 pm
Iehonatane
Has anyone else with a male avi base tried the toga from the laurels? Well I just did and I can see my avis ugly grey boxers from the side because they're too wide. So I tried to put on some speedos and they unequip the toga. What the heck Gaia?!? gonk

You can get rid of your VPL problem on your toga by equipping the star junk or the cloud junk from Gimpie. I tested it, it works. I'm sure any other item with a clothing pose that barely covers your bits will work the same.
Other alternatives:

Johnny K. Doll (censor)
Bon Pain (crusty croissant)
Alruna Doll (heart maebari)
Starfish
Trick or treat tote (corn piece)
Gift of the Gods (glorious leaf)

It's a quick fix until they can get around to fixing the coding for the item.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers