Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:24 pm
"No," Shirgetsu answered concisely. She wasn't a rude pig and knew to give respect where it was deserved, or at least where she felt like it was deserved. Of course, that didn't mean she was going to be any nicer. As for her answer, she had experienced enough to get the basic jist and that was enough, she didn't need a thorough explanation as to how it had happened. Then she remembered something, but she decided to keep quiet. She had already said that she didn't need any explanations and she wasn't going to refute her claim. Besides, she was probably going to find out later. However, she did ask, "Am I needed anymore?" The demons interested her, but if she wasn't needed, then she wouldn't get involved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:37 pm
Akihiko's sword was still in the ground. As the roof had been torn off,the vents were still there. He was tossed around by the explosion,making some noise. He had made the opening attack. But he had no business with them. He silently destroyed the bottome of the vent, falling on the demon's destroyed body. He looked down at the thing and stomped on it. He then walked over to his sword and pciked it up.
"I guess there's no need for me anymore. Good-Bye for sure now, if I see you crazy people again,I'll most likely not do a thing."Akhiko said. He then walked over to the door and opened it, then walked out.  

King Koolest Person

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:22 am
"Why yes! Do you really want to see this," He lifted the dead body. "everywhere?" He said dropping it. Katsumi ocughed and got up, he felt burned, which was exactly the case, his torso had been toasted by that, unlike Sage who was just fine. "Ah, you join us again Katsumi." He sounded almost overjoyed that the worse didn't happen. Katsumi put back on his shirt, the burn couldn't be that bad. He walked over and waited for whatever would happen next. Sage would be the one to make the plan probably.

Kage set up the samurais in several pressure points that would cause them to fail. "Wait for your commander, he will be here to prevent failure." He walked out from the mountian and tested the hollow parts in which orders could be relayed. "Can you hear me?" Several shouts came out, it worked. He went to the top of the mountian and sat there, Ichimaru would have to come soon, he could see the dust of a forced march coming this way, he took out his gun and marvled at this distance and power it had when combined with magic. "Ah, guns are so marvelous." He praised.

((sorry i was away so long from my rp, we may continue!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm
(Sorry,now its my turn to apoligize.Or Kage's.)

As Akihiko had walked outside,he had heard the old man speaking. He had decided to leave it be and climbed on the windows to the roof of a nearby building. As he climbed, he didn't hesitate to try and notice the wall he had made being climbed over by villagers. He sat down on the roof and just lied down to think about what was happening. Dead bodies to be lying around? Going to kill a demon? Why did the girl have a part in this? He layed his head down and started to wonder if HE had a part in this. No, he thought, I don't. He would have told me to stay or...at least notice me. I am only a theif. What good could I do?  

King Koolest Person

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:33 pm
(OOC: Gah! Just noticed that you posted! Sorry >~< .)
Shirogetsu nodded and stayed. she thought to herself wondering if the sentence was meant to scare her. "By the way," she asked, "some guy was spying on us. Should I bring him here?".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:08 pm
(OOC: Okay, I'll just pretend that a week has already passed stare .)

Ichimaru appeared with his band of 20 samurai or so, collected from the different branches of his clan that he had met along the way. As he approached the headquarters of the mountain base, he showed his seal and was allowed access.

After dismounting and organizing the samurais he had brought into the ranks that were already existing, Ichimaru searched for Kage. After a bit of asking around, he found that the shogun was at the top of the mountain. Instead of sending a messenger to fetch him, Ichimaru decided to climb the mountainside himself.

(OOC: Sorry, can't thing of anything else >.< . Way too sleepy.)  

Pure Moriko

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:27 pm
(s'all right)

"Yes please, and If I'm correct, and I know I am, then I know who was spying on us, if you could bring him without violence that would be great. He said. Katsumi was healing himself, wincing at the sting of his own technique, it burned a lot more than he thought.

Kage stood at the top still, with a waiting look on his face. "Come on you dogs, show me what you've got." He said as they drew nearer. His hand was on the hilt of his blade, though he wasn't going to use it. If Ichimaru was as reliable as always he'd destroy them before they got too far inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:53 pm
Shirogetsu nodded and headed towards where the spy was resting. She approached him quietly, her skills as an assassin allowing her to approach him unnoticed. When she was as close as she could be without being noticed, she bluntly said, "Come," and waited for him to move towards her or assure her that he would do as she said. If not, then she would have to resort to force.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 pm
Akihiko jumped up at the voice. He took a stance, then let it down.
"Is there a reason behind this?" he said, walking to her. He didn't want to be bothered, but she probably didn't notice it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 pm
Shirogetsu simply continued to walk, she was never much of a talker. After some walking, they reached the building where the fight had taken place. She opened the door, smelling the familiar scent of the place. After entering, she simply made her way to a corner not in the light, not bothering to wait for the other person. She had brought him here, that she was sure of from the sound of his footsteps, and so now her job was done.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 pm
Ichimaru climbed up the side of mountain, hearing the rumbling grow even louder. When he turned around to assess the situation, he noticed that the enemy forces were already closer than he had expected them to be. He sighed as he unsheathed Zanko, it seemed that he would have to do something from up here. He was already too high up to make it back to the fortress in time for the invasion but he still wasn't close enough to his shogun to reach him before the attack either. Using the blade of his sword to reflect light towards the base. He strengthened the reflected light, making it clearly noticeable despite the sun being up. Using this method, he sent a code over to his clan to start attacking the assailants. Then, he pulled out his bow and prepared three arrows, aiming towards the rear of the troops. Even if he was all the way up on the side of the mountain, as a captain, he had the responsibility of starting every charge whenever he could. Slowly pulling back the string, he loaded the arrows with his energy, imbuing them with light. Then, when the tension of the string reached its max, he concentrated that energy into a small point on the tip of the arrow.

He released. The arrows flew, the concentrated energy starting to break free. As soon as they touched the ground, an explosion of intense light materialized, disintegrating those unlucky enough to be close to any of the arrows. Even those far away from it were burned to some extent by the intense light, thus why he aimed at the back rather than the front. The visible blast radius had to be fifty yards at the last. Of those fifty, the people within the inner twenty-five yards were probably disintegrated and the people in the outer twenty-five yards must have suffered extremely severe burns. About another fifty yards away from the blast radius, people suffered varying degrees of burns and even people a hundred fifty yards away must have felt the explosion. Soon after his attack, he saw several other explosions go off, much smaller and closer to the fortress. Assured that his clan was working, he continued up the mountain, slightly out of breath from his attacks, and eventually reached Kage. By then, he had regained his breath.

Marching straight forward, Ichimaru knelt on one knee in front of Kageko. "Sir," she greeted in a military voice, "I have arrived. The enemy has begun their attack. I came here to properly announce my arrival. Now that I have done so, I ask that you permit me to head back to my troops to lead them against the enemy."  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff