Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
OCC - Blazing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:08 pm
What I find interesting is that the good guy controls mist, which is a part of what the bad guy controls, water. Actually, according to science, Kage should also be able to control mist directly if he can control water....

Also, please don't tell me that the red one uses fire >.< . That'll be totally illogical because it'll go against Katsumi's ability.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:11 pm
, trying seeing it from my point of view, his water is technically solid, no matter how small, or heated the amout of water he creates, it won't turn into mist, magic has strange ways as it is dying out. And no, the red one doesn't use fire, that would be a cliche. science and mgic clashed, so one of them had to go.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:31 pm
Hmmm.... Okay then. I was just wondering anyways. By the way, shouldn't Katsumi respond to Legend by now?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 pm
Good point, I really should do that, I can't just leave everybody else in the dark, and I might have to end the chapter early if everybody wants to move on.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:47 pm
Geez, don't end it without somehow getting Shirogetsu's attention... somehow confused . Give me a second to think about that. Meanwhile, just shout out any options about getting her attention (this applies to everyone).  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:04 pm
Ok, I'll go with the full forward approach and throw something. It's bound to work.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:26 pm
Ummm.... Ultima, she barely paid attention to a fireball that Legend threw.... Maybe you should try throwing a couple more?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:22 pm
Ultima, I know that you said that only one character can have each element, but can you make an exception for light? Not everyone's going to have it, but since it was something that was passed through the family, it makes sense that some of the more prominent figures know how to use it. Especially Tenshiko's dad since he's the head of the clan.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:26 pm
Ok, A little bloodline magic won't hurt. But one thing, it's stronger for the older people because they were around longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:34 pm
Got it. You know what, I just noticed that Tenshiko is the only one with a living family eek .... Wow, everyone's story is kind of depressing if you think about it neutral ....
I'm going to have to go soon. If we don't finish it then we'll just continue tomorrow.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 pm
What do you mean by "what's up with you and albinos"? I only have one truly albino character. Plus, it's interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:58 pm
Okay, I know this is triple posting, but it's been weeks since I last posted.

I'm confused. I thought the mountains were at the borders of the country while the town/city we are in is somewhere near the capital. At least, that's what it sounds like since Legend said something about storming the palace a while ago.... Either way, how is it possible to hear something that's so far away it takes around a week to get there? At least, that's what my character said, I'm not sure if it's right though. I figured that Kage got there so quickly because he's a shade.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:14 pm
Yes, Kage and Sage can get there quickly, and no, he can't hear it because it's so far away, I don't know why he keeps saying all of this stuff that seems like god-modding, having an arcgdemon as an enemy, hearing from miles away, having a bunch of people listen to him for no reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:24 pm
Well, he did later say that the archdemon wasn't his enemy. confused ... Besides, he might not have known that the mountains were at the border. That whole scene had some pretty long posts and it was done pretty late at night sweatdrop .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:50 pm
Yeah I'm kinda sorry for all that stuff..XD
I was sleepy and tired and you know the rest. I didn't know the mountains were on the border,so I went and edited my post. Also,I didn't god-mod. He simply lied. He knew that the archdemon was there so he lied to help them. Usually not his style though...  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff