Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nazlando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:31 pm
Hiya, I'm Nazlando, but you can call me Naz. I'm an avid Naruto fan and absolutely adore practically alll characters in it: seriously, there are too many to choose from, my overriding fave has always been Kakashi though. I'm jolly and friendly and love to chat about Naruto, I'll probably do some Rping when I have time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:10 pm
Hi, I'm GothicMusic. My real name is Billie-Jo but i prefer Billie. I love Naruto (I'm getting my room decorated anime and i could only pick 3 (It was going to an all Naruto bedroom but i'm not allowed it in case i grow out of it) so Naruto is one of them). My favourite character is Naruto wait or is it Sasuke, maybe it was Gaara. Oh wait it could have been Kankuro. No it is Naruto. Sasuke, Gaara and Kankuro are all tied for second..... I will be doing some RPing when i can  

GothicMoshi

Romantic Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:59 pm
Hey, my name is Darkpass906. You can either call me Dark or April, Cuz April's my real name. Im a huge fan or Naruto and X-men. But since this is Naruto you'll catch me talking a lot on this site with others, or my brother [Mysticsteve84] Who im real close too =) My favorite character from Naruto is Sakura [After she gets stonger of course and less whoreish]and Hinata

I hope to meet new friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:27 pm
im tianka i love naruto fav coor blue  

i_FLIRT_i_WORK_i_JERK

Sakura_Hunt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 pm
xp Hey good day to everyone my name is Dark_chikki_poo. Please just call me chikki for short it bothers me when people use my full name. Anyways my favorite character is Jiraiya since he's a pervert even though he is Naruto's teacher so hi everybody!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:38 pm
Ohai. I'm Ren,
My Favorite Character is Sasuke.
Followed By kakashi and Sai and Jariya and Hidan

I hate Karin Sakura and sometimes Ino. Danzo too.

My favorite episode is Normal 'Naruto' ep.101.
Trying to take Kakashi's mask off.

I read all of Shipuuden and Hidan is just gorjee.
My Favorite Ship. Episode is the fight between Asuma and Hidan. Even though the ending is just freaking trajic. I Also like the parts where Neji, Lee, Tenten and Gai have to fight their clones.

The 'Save sasuke because he's in a coffin' Arc is the best.

Watch Me Get Physical

Fearless Uchiha

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:55 pm
I'm mat and my favorite character is Akamaru  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 pm
my name is aiden. my faorite cahracter of the show is shino. i rp as my own charactor named vash. i do pictures and bio's for anyone who wants a special charactor but doesnt have one yet. if you want one pm me if i get into this guild itll be free for anyone smile i also do avy art.  

Vash Karugane

ebgwfgqewfgwe1048

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:49 pm
Hi, my name is Nick, I love Naruto Shippuden, and my fave character is Sai. I'll probably RP when I feel ready. So... look out!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 pm
hi im new to any guild,my name is metal shugo1,my favorie person is naruto.Iwould like to be like him because of my lone life myself and i just wanted to announce that to show my passion as a fan. ninja  

TENGU_shugo1

do i hav to hav a name

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:00 pm
u can call me roses or wilted roses aaaaannnnnnndddd i just got accepted in the guild and my fav character is a tie between gaara and sasori mrgreen lots of the naruto characters r misunderstood...like me. thats y i luv them  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 pm
Hi i'm AJ and i like Naruto too. I love the music and the characters. My favorite character is Hinata because she is so cute and shy and waaah! y love her x3

I think that's all D:  

AJx12

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

certified kouhai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 am
Hey everyone~ i'm Jenny ^.^ mah fav character ish temari  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 pm
hi my names megan and I LUV NARUTO MANGA AND ANIME!! my fav characters sasuke... xp ME heart SASUKE!!  

DeiPup

The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces