Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
~Black_Blood Cat~ Is in under process of revamping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piedmon or Marinedevimon? o wo
  Piedmon
  Marinedevimon
View Results

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:11 am
Hi I don't know you but Happy Birthdy.

(Been looking for somthing to do cause Practically everyone in the guild is American.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:10 am
@Divine: Thankies and for your information, not everybody is American. A lot of them isn't an American~ Well yeah I guess it is practical that almost everybody here is American though I myself am an Indonesian and Kazu lives in England so I don't think he counts as an American o wo I'm like on the opposite side of the woooorld~ Well..err to most people~

@Kazu: Oooh~ Hope you'll have a great time c:

I know right? I just do the same thing, stare at the dinky guild homepage with a bored facial expression, waiting for something to happen. Time to time I refresh the page but I still get the same results, empty. Timezones irritates me because of that D: I could only meet people in the morning or late, very late in the middle of the night. But the problem is that I have school in the morning so 5 days a week I could barely meet my friends who lives with the EST timezone because that timezone is the exact opposite of mine and well...its actually the main timezone of my two main guilds I come to visit {Digimon Tamer Island and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eclips of worlds} o 3o

And duh since Pokemon Black and White just seems....attract people's minds o wo;;

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:10 am
Yeah half the world seems to be playing it *Opens wallet, moth flies out*

>.<

Though I suppose it means I can keep playing the older games while they race forwards. IMO FFVII is better than Pokemon anyways razz *Ducks to avoid fanrage*

And I agree timezones suuuuuuck! Most of the guys on this guild ore on from about 8/9 o'clock onwards where I am, and 6th Form is usually on th next day so I can spend all that long here sweatdrop Same in the Bleach guild I'm in.

Here's to that meddlesome thing called time! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:46 am
Black_Blood Cat
Oooh~
Thankies Coldy <3

And other people who said Happy Birthday to me lots of days ago. Sorry, I was too lazy to reply xD; But thankies anyways~

Way to feed my ego. :p

also I read a bit of the Warrior series. surprised  

Coldfront44

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:11 am
Hi! =D How have you been? sweatdrop I'm sorry for not being on for quiet a while, but I hope that you had a great birthday! =D ^-^ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:44 am
Black_Blood Cat
@Divine: Thankies and for your information, not everybody is American. A lot of them isn't an American~ Well yeah I guess it is practical that almost everybody here is American though I myself am an Indonesian and Kazu lives in England so I don't think he counts as an American o wo I'm like on the opposite side of the woooorld~ Well..err to most people~

@Kazu: Oooh~ Hope you'll have a great time c:

I know right? I just do the same thing, stare at the dinky guild homepage with a bored facial expression, waiting for something to happen. Time to time I refresh the page but I still get the same results, empty. Timezones irritates me because of that D: I could only meet people in the morning or late, very late in the middle of the night. But the problem is that I have school in the morning so 5 days a week I could barely meet my friends who lives with the EST timezone because that timezone is the exact opposite of mine and well...its actually the main timezone of my two main guilds I come to visit {Digimon Tamer Island and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Eclips of worlds} o 3o

And duh since Pokemon Black and White just seems....attract people's minds o wo;;

Yeah time zones suck, I live in enland to so I can only speak with people at like nine when I normally log off anyway. crying  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:08 am
@Kazu: Heh~ I didn't spend a fortune on my Pokemon Black since I didn't buy the original. I use an R4. Yes I know very well what happens if its an R4 thank you very much :u Sorry just kidding~ Didn't mean it that way D:

And yes, time is likely unfair o no Like how its speeds up when I'm having a good time and when it turns slow when I'm having a horrible time. Plus I usually get lonely in the afternoon. No one is barely online D: Or at least the persons I like to hang out with here in Gaia and some other sites~

@Coldy: Err..okies? o wo;;
Yay, a person who reads the Warriors series. Or at least a little bit of it. I'm trying to make my best friend to like the series. Well not really, but if I made her obsess with Vocaloid a bit, then I can make her obsess with more things >3

@D: Thankies~ I'm...fine. Nothing out of the ordinary happened to me lately. Just a bit minor things but still~

@Divine: I could still stay up late than 9 but its still lonely here in the afternoon..where I usually got back from school...lurking places where people had a conversation earlier at the morning..when I'm at school . 3. Meep. I ish meeping.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:31 am
Any clue where any platinum or rainbow eggs are?  

PHX_Roger_ILKN

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces