Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Magazine -{Read Guild Newsletters}-
Guild Magazine 2010

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem

Asalam Alaykum

heart The Muslim Guild Of Gaia Wishes Everyone heart
heart A Very Happy New Year heart

I hope that you have all had a wonderful year, and have a wonderful future year comming up! whee

A lot of things been happending and will be happending, we will continue making exclusive guild events to make our wonderful community even better. 3nodding

Birthdays

Our Captain, Spottystripes currently got birthday. She is a great member, and a lovely muslim sister, and helped the guild very much. So I have big happiness gratulating her, and I wish the rest of the guild to join me =) So please send her a PM or gift, and wish her a happy birthday =D

Another birthday comming up is of: Egyptian_4_Ever. Egyptian_4_Ever is having birthday January the 10th, so please also wish him a happy birthday heart xd

Toolbar

We are also proud to present for the first time our toolbar to the whole guild. This is an exclusive feature! It has a guild chat + a shortcut to our guild forums. So you are only 1 click away from the guild all the time.

To install it, u must click on the picture for link. After installing let it appear at your net biggrin
User Image

Guild Forum

We hope to see you in the Guild Forum, it is easy to go there. Just do: Forums -> Guilds -> The Muslim Guild Of Gaia -> Forum. You can go to our roleplay forum, chatterbox, islamic discussion forum, and lots more!

heart Allah Hafiz. Take care of yourself, and your family heart

We will keep praying for all our brothers, and sisters in our guild.

♥ The Muslim Guild Of Gaia ♥

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 pm
assalamualaikum

can u put the time we pray so i can keep track for the sake of Allah  

nasra123

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:39 pm
LOL! It's diffrent from which place u live in. Use the sun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 pm
well i dont care put it on there cuzse im a starter of praying cauze i waz in the hosptile  

nasra123

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:24 am
nasra123
well i dont care put it on there cuzse im a starter of praying cauze i waz in the hosptile
U can use the sun, or tell me where u are from? Search for a muslim site of your country, it will tell when it's praying time =)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:57 am

Asalam Alaykum

I hope that you have all had a wonderful year, and have a wonderful future year comming up! whee
A lot of things been happending and will be happending, we will continue making exclusive guild events to make our wonderful community even better. 3nodding

Birthdays

Our Captain, Spottystripes currently got birthday. She is a great member, and a lovely muslim sister, and helped the guild very much. So I have big happiness gratulating her, and I wish the rest of the guild to join me =) So please send her a PM or gift, and wish her a happy birthday =D

Toolbar

We are also proud to announce for the first time our toolbar to the whole guild. This is an exclusive feature! It has a guild chat + a shortcut to our guild forums. So you are only 1 click away from the guild all the time.
To install it, u must click on the picture for link. (pm the_pathan for questions)
User Image

Guild Forum

We hope to see you in the Guild Forum, it is easy to go there. Just do: Forums -& Guilds -& The Muslim Guild Of Gaia -& Forum. You can go to our roleplay forum, chatterbox, islamic discussion forum, and lots more!

heart Allah Hafiz. Take care of yourself, and your family heart

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 am

Asalam Alaykum

A lot of things been happending and will be happending, we will continue making exclusive guild events, and insha'allah bigger events this year.

Birthdays
Our Captain, Spottystripes got b-day. She is a great member, and lovely muslim, she helped the guild alot. So I have big happiness gratulating her, and I wish the rest of u to join me =) So please send her a PM or gift, and wish her a happy B-day =D

Toolbar
We are proud to announce our toolbar. This is a exclusive feature! With shortcut to our guild forum, and lot more. So u are only 1 click away from the guild all the time. (click on pic to install)

User Image

Guild Forum
We hope to see you in the Guild Forum, it is easy to go there. Just do: Forums; Guilds; The Muslim Guild. You can choise lotsa forums to talk at, and have lotsa fun!

Allah Hafiz, take care of urself.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 am

Bismilah Al-Rahman Al-Rahem

Asalam Alaykum

I hope that you have all had a wonderful year, and have a wonderful year comming up! biggrin
A lot of things been happending and will be happending, we will continue making exclusive guild events, and insha'allah bigger events this year.

Birthdays
Our Captain, Spottystripes got b-day. She is a great member, and lovely muslim, she helped the guild alot. So I have big happiness gratulating her, and I wish the rest of u to join me. So please send her a PM or gift, and wish her a happy B-day =D

Toolbar
We are proud to announce our toolbar. This is a exclusive feature! With shortcut to our guild forum, n' lot more. So u are only 1 click away from the guild all the time. (click on pic to install)

User Image

Guild Forum
We hope to see you in the Guild Forum, it is easy to go there. Just do: Forums; Guilds; The Muslim Guild. You can choise lotsa forums to talk at, n' have lotsa fun!

Allah Hafiz, take care of urself.

The_Pathan
Captain

Guild Magazine -{Read Guild Newsletters}-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out