Fly by?
  +1
View Results

The Endless Dreamer

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:36 pm
User Image
Introduction

A place where mermaids swim, pirates sail, Indians dance, and a child's imagination becomes real, Never Land would seem like the perfect place for anyone to stay forever. That is exactly what Peter Pan has been doing. Living his life, not growing a day older, in Never Land. Then, after his pesky shadow left him, he came across Wendy. She visited. She didn't stay, and neither did her daughter, when she had come. Peter believed he could deal with it. After all, he had the Lost Boys and Tinker Bell, and Captain Hook to keep himself entertained. But soon, he began to feel the toll it took out on his heart. Peter Pan never knew what it was, until he went to visit Wendy again. She wasn't there, she had already passed away. Her daughter was now an old woman with grandchildren. He felt the pain in his heart grow. So he decided that he would leave Never Land, and never return. He was going to grow up.... and fall in love. He didn't want to feel the pain of the loss of someone he truly cared for again. But he wasn't going to just abandon the Lost Boys and Tinker Bell. So he told them, and a few have decided to join him, to grow up. But some staid behind, they couldn't separate from Never Land.

Tinker Bell staid silent, she couldn't leave Never Land. She didn't have a choice to follow Peter. So she silently grew jealous of him. Peter Pan begins his life in London, as a 17 year old boy, the exact age he had been frozen at for some many years he had lost count. But Captain Hook doesn't wish to see a long time feud end in forfeit. No one must best the other.

So when a jealous Tinker Bell is easy to persuade, they team up to keep an eye on their dear friend Peter Pan. As they watch him fall for a young girl, there plan develops. If Peter Pan won't return to Never Land by choice, then it must be by force. They decide to kidnap the young girl and bring her to Never Land. But how will it end, when someone Captain Hook has caught interest in, gets involved? Did Tinker Bell find a new boy to follow, or another pixie to take her attention away from her male intentions?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image
Setting

For the beginning, it will mostly be in modern day London. So there can be modern day technology in the role play, as long as it is London. For Tinker Bell, her interest if it is a pixie, they will be in Never Land, though they can travel in and out of London as they wish. Captain Hook is of course in London. Through the course of the roleplay, it will mainly focus on London, however, there will be parts, such as during the kidnapping, that will be in Never Land. So simply pay attention to the posts. As far as Never Land goes, I do not want to see anything but swords, old style pistols, cannons, and anything they actually show there. I don't want modern guns, mp3's, or any extremely modern technology. There is enough that they do on the island that they do not need anything.

The Endless Dreamer

Beloved Bookworm

The Endless Dreamer

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:43 pm
User Image
Rules
1. Keep to the ToS
2. No cybering, it's not a part of this role play, unless possibly between Captain Hook and his interest. But I still don't want to see it. If you really need to, take it somewhere private.
3. Post often please! I am on constantly, and hate waiting for a role play to continue because someone needs to post. At least once a day, if not once every other day. If you need to take a leave for vacation or some other reason, please let me know or I could end up replacing you.
4. Keep cursing tasteful. I don't want constant cursing, it's annoying. It really is.
5. Title the PM's for the Profiles, 'Off and Away Forever!'. Captain Hook and his interest should be around 30, if not slightly, very slightly younger or older. The Lost Boys and their interest should be anywhere from 11 to 15 years old. Tinker Bell and her guy can be whatever age you choose. Though, if Tinker Bell finds a new boy to take to Never Land, he should be between 14-17 years old.
6. Remember rule three! In your profile include a twisted evil smiley somewhere.
7. If you think of another interesting little twist or big twist, feel free to suggest. I am totally up for them.
8. Feel free to ask questions about anything that might confuse you.
9. This is not first come first serve, it's whoever I see is best. Please be semi-literate to literate please. I want a paragraph a post. Which is 5-8 sentences. Don't go too far into detail every time though. We like something we are able to work with.
10. Make your posts look pretty. A nice font, pretty picture, icon, quote, whatever you want to make it pretty. Just don't make it too distracting. I get distracted if I see something that is very nice, which is something I can't help. Make sure when you talk, its in bold and if its a thought, its italicized.
11. Use a font color that everyone can see easily. There are some font color I hate, because I have to highlight the post to read. So please, don't use one that I have to highlight to see. If you are unsure, feel free to ask.
12. If there are any rules that are missing or I should add, just PM them to me and I'll add them.
13. You have three strikes until you get booted. No arguments.
14. If its not evident by now, I am goddess of the this thread. I would also like to thank Princess Kaitlyn and The Preyingmantis for their additions to the role play.
15.Enjoy and have fun! It's what roleplays are for.
16. Look for the hidden sentence. If you have difficulties trying to look for it, here's a hint: you need to highlight to see it.

*Put 'Hobey Ho!' at the bottom of your profile. If you know what that is from, tell me and I will love you forever. So few people seem to know where its from though.*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:45 pm
User Image
Character Skeletons

Spots available:
Peter Pan - Taken
Peter Pan's Interest - Taken
Lost Boy 1 - Open
Lost Boy 2 - Open
Lost Boy 3 - Open
Lost Boy 1's Interest - Open
Lost Boy 2's Interest - Open
Lost Boy 3's Interest - Open
Captain Hook - Open
Captain Hook's Interest - Taken
Tinker Bell - Open
Tinker Bell's Interest/Pixie - Open
Tinker Bells' Interest/Boy - Open

[align=center]{Picture of character here. Type of Picture doesn't matter}
[color=yourchoice]"{Quote of your character. Doesn't have to be something from movie, if an original movie character}"[/color][/align]

[align=left][color=#4CC552]Hey there, I go by[/color] {First and Last Name, unless Tinker Bell or Captain Hook}
[color=#4CC552]Beauty may come before age, but I'm[/color] {Age, i.e. 17 years old}
[color=#4CC552]Unless you know something I don't, I'm[/color] {Gender}
[color=#4CC552]I can be exactly the way I want to be[/color] {Personality}
[color=#4CC552]Since you asked nicely, I'll tell you the story[/color] {Short History. So don't go too in depth unless absolutely necessary. No more than 3 paragraphs}[/align]
[align=center][img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii88/Cloud_Leon_Auron/RED.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=right][color=#FF0000]If your going to stick around, don't bring these around me[/color] {Dislikes, at least 4 or 5}
[color=#FF0000]But please shower me with[/color] {4 or 5 likes}
[color=#FF0000]So as far as my role goes, I'm[/color] {Captain Hook, or Tinker Bell, or whoever you are}
[color=#FF0000]I think I might have forgotten[/color] {Anything extra you want to add?}[/align]

[align=center][color=#FF0000]I have my own god, who is[/color][color=yourposting]{Gaia Username}[/color][/align]
[color=yourposting]Something else to add:[/color][color=#C38EC7]{This is only for everyone. I want a sample of how you would play your character. Something new and fresh.}[/color]

The Endless Dreamer

Beloved Bookworm

The Endless Dreamer

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:47 pm
User Image
Announcements

-Make sure to check here often. Updates in the story and important information will be posted here. So check it often. I will post here whether we will make time skips or when certain actions are to be taken. So check here often.
-12-19-09 The Role Play is officially accepting profiles.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image
The Never Landers

User Image
"I guess we all do have to grow up at sometime."

Hey there, I go by Peter Pan
Beauty may come before age, but I'm 17 years old
Unless you know something I don't, I'm Male
I can be exactly the way I want to be very childish, but I can be serious when it comes to the need of it. I tend to be very immature most of the time. I can't sit around and do nothing for very long, I like being on my feet, and finding something to do.
Since you asked nicely, I'll tell you the story As long as I can remember I have been in Never Land. I can't remember anything from before Never Land. I don't really care either. Time really isn't something I kept track of, but I was there for quite a while before I came across Tinker Bell. We grew to be friends quickly. Not long after her, the Lost Boys showed up and I decided since I was older, I would take care of them. They had no problem with it either. Quite a while after, Wendy and later, her daughter, had both come to Never Land They changed the way I looked out on. Especially with whay I saw in my last visit.

User Image

If your going to stick around, don't bring these around me -Captain Hook
-Tinker Bell's Temper
-Forced to sit still for too long
-No freedom
-Things that are not entertaining
But please shower me with -Adventures
-New Exciting things
-Free reign
-Pranks
-Watching over the Lost Boys
So as far as my role goes, I'm Peter Pan
I think I might have forgotten N/A

I have my own god, who is Chaoss Sweet Song

The Endless Dreamer

Beloved Bookworm

The Endless Dreamer

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image
The London Lovers

User Image
"Every time I'm hurt, I can grow kinder."

Hey there, I go by Sara Baumann
Beauty may come before age, but I'm 16
Unless you know something I don't, I'm Female
I can be exactly the way I want to be I am very stubborn and I can act childish when it comes to my wants. If something comes along that I don't know, I will be curious and ask till the person answers me.
Since you asked nicely, I'll tell you the story Well, where to start... I was born in Germany, but we moved before I could even remember, before I could talk, so I still have the whole English accent and all, but I still wonder what would have happened to me if I stayed in Germany... Well I didn't, so its nothing to ponder over. I grew up like every other kid, but I learned very young when my father slipped that there is no such thing as Santa Claus or fairies or anything that seemed make believe. I only listened to the Santa Claus part because I really don't like the idea that some old man watched me while I sleep... But up until I year ago I would go to the park and look at the grass, waiting for something to appear. Now I take pictures, I take pictures of all sorts of nature, but mostly birds... Well... You seem trust-worthy enough for me to tell you this one last detail. When I was just old enough to start remember things, my mother died. I was three, and my dad has been raising me alone ever since then, my older brother wouldn't be around to help because he died too. He and my mom both got the same disease. I don't like to talk about it much so... Don't bring it up.

User Image

If your going to stick around, don't bring these around me
. Chocolate
. Dogs
. Oranges
. Too much sun
. Bugs
But please shower me with
. Snow
. Vanilla
. Birds
. Animals
. School reports
So as far as my role goes, I'm Peter's Interest
I think I might have forgotten I love headbands with anything big on it. Flower, mini-hat, anything. I'll wear it.

I have my own god, who is Broken Carnival

User Image
"Hang onto the glory at my right hand!"

Hey there, I go by Ebony Floyd
Beauty may come before age, but I'm 28
Unless you know something I don't, I'm female
I can be exactly the way I want to be I'm a dominatrix. This world is definitely mine, and I'll get what I want. I enjoy power and am naturlaly attracted to those who have it.
Since you asked nicely, I'll tell you the story I was born and raised in London by art thieves. However when offered a little cash, they both sold the other one out to the government. And the poor little girl that they left behind? Well, it looks like I've grown up in their footsteps, now haven't I?

User Image

If your going to stick around, don't bring these around me Cops, Do-gooders, fish, and dresses.
But please shower me with Money, artwork, jewels, and apples.
So as far as my role goes, I'm Captain Hook's love interest.
I think I might have forgotten I'd love to go to Neverland.

I have my own god, who isThe Preyingmantis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image
Reserved

The Endless Dreamer

Beloved Bookworm

The Endless Dreamer

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
Reserved

Romance // Drama